9

2 weeks later

"Yo you mad weird why the fuck is the jelly in the food pantry my nigga. That shit goes in the refrigerator moe. Like I can't believe you put it in there. Das dead funny." I said laughing putting it in the refrigerator.

Latrelle had told me to help him go grocery shopping. I picked out everything and he put it up and this man put the jelly in the pantry. I don't know about y'all but I like my jelly cold.

"Yo word to my mother. You gotta stop talking like me your becoming like a mini girl version of me that shit is kinda adorable ma." He had this smile on his face. It was adorable. His little dimple made it cute.

"Yo word to my mother. You gotta stop showing that adorable ass dimple of yours. It make you look like a lil kid but like a fine ass one. That shit is weird moe." I said mocking him but in my own way.

He just smiled and shook his head. Yea I know I'm annoying but he knows how to deal wit it and if he want me he gone have to deal wit it.

"I got a question." He said.

"What you want now my nigga??" I asked.

"You tryna smoke right now or you good." He asked.

"I'm tryna smoke Nigga go get the lighter it's on the dresser in your room." I said.

He went upstairs and came back down and rolled up. We talked for a while and then I turned on the t.v and Martin popped up.

I turned around and looked at a Latrelle. I'm high as a bitch. That weed really did it to me.

"You gone fuck wit me like like Martin fuck wit gina?" I asked giggling. I put my feet up on his lap.

He looked over at me with this serious ass look on his face. Like what he was about to say was important.

"Imma forever and always fuck wit you ma. Better than any nigga in your past did. You been through so much shit. You deserve the world and I would give it to you if I could but I can't so imma spoil you with my love, loyalty and trust, cause I know that's some shit that you never genuinely had and I just wanna show you how a man is supposed to treat a woman and how your supposed treat the people you so called love and I hope that I could teach your sons how to love women. I wanna show you off and know more about what makes you you. With all of your flaws I think you perfect. There's not anything I would change about you. Your beautiful. I thank god for blessing me wit yo pretty ass. (Mb for cursing lord). This is only like the third week and I can say that I'm already in too deep. I ain't coming up off you. Me and you is a forever thing."

I can't explain how happy I am right now. Like I'm..I'm lost for fucking words. That shit really hit home. I'm not gone cry but like damn. I smiled. Ma, Deddy and Tyrone. I know y'all watching me from heaven but I think I found the one... for real this time. He genuinely cares about me and like that shit is so real to me cause Ian never actually had that shit and... tears just start coming down my face. Did I mention that all of this shit is happening while we high.

Latrelle came up to me and wiped my tears. He kissed me on my forehead and smiled. His grills showing and all and his little dimple.

"I just never really had this before so I don't know how to handle it." I said.

"I know but you know that I gotchu right?" He asked.

"Yea I gotchu too." I said actually meaning it.

"Imma make you my girlfriend soon and then imma make you my fiancé and then you gone be my wife and we gone have some beautiful as babies. I got high hopes for me and you future Jayla but I know I'm not perfect or the best person but I was raised by a queen and was taught right and I been through some shit just like you so you gotta bare with me."