2

"Guess what boys?" I asked as I tied there shoes.

"What?" They both asked.

"You get to meet daddy soon." I said.

"Really mommy? Cause last time you told us and the only person that showed up was that pizza guy with the black hat." They said as they looked at me with a "you better be telling the truth" look.

"Yessss. Now go put your toys up you guys have to get ready for teetee yonna to come hear. You have to make sure that y'all  room is clean or she won't take you to the park." I said.

They hurried to their room and started picking up their toys.

I heard the door bell ring and I opened it to see aiyonna. I smiled and hugged her.

"I miss you bitch." I said as I hugged her.

"Yea I miss you too but where my nephews at?" She asked.

"Tyrone and Tayshaun teetee yonna here." I yelled.

They came running into the living room.

"Mommy Tayshaun didn't help me clean up da room." Tyrone said.

"Yes me did. He lying mommy don't listen to him." Tayshaun said.

"Tayshaun it's yes I did not yes ME did." I said as I put the on their coats.

"Alright bye mommy." They said as they left out the door.

"Wait Tayshaun we forgot to give mommy her kiss." Tyrone said as he walked towards me.

"Oh yea we forgot." Tayshaun said.

They both kissed me on the cheek and left.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Tayshauns number.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous right now.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me Jayla."

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too Tayshaun but there's something I have been wanting to tell you for 3 years now."

"Ok tell me."

"I want to tell you In person it's very important." I said.

"Ok when?"

"It doesn't matter when just please don't be mad when I tell you this even though you probably are."

"Yea ok I'm coming down there Wednesday be ready." He said.

"Ok bye."

I few tears came down my face as I thought about the situation. I'm very wrong for not telling him and I have to admit to it.

But I have to deal with it like a women and work this out.

...

"Aiyonna do you think he's gonna be mad?" I asked.

"Ofc he's gonna be mad Jayla you kept his baby's from him for 3 years straight and if he knew he had sons he would be so happy Jayla. You might have did something that would break you and his bond forever." She said.

I just sighed and wiped the tears from my face.

Life is still great it's just this one thing that's in they way.

I waited too long and it's all my fault and once Tayshaun finds out he really is gonna snap on me. I know he is. I know how he works.

"But Tayshaun has matured so I don't know. Just always keep your head up Jayla and pray pray pray." She said.

"Ok." I said.

"Are you sure their only 3 cause they look like there 5." She said smiling.

"Yes they are 3 they turn 4 in a couple of months but they only look older cause of there height they get it from Tayshaun." I said smiling as I watched them.

"Does Tayshaun ever talk about me." I asked.

"Yes. He goes on and on about how much he misses you and all of that. He used to do it a lot but after a while he stopped." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He said there's no reason of saying he miss you if you don't really miss him." She said.

"Why did he say that I do miss him." I said. He don't know how much I miss him but you know I just had to fuck shit up.

"You declined all of his calls Jayla he's probably already mad at you." She said.

"Yea I know I fucked up but it is what it is." I said.

"Mhmm but remember he really does have feelings for you."

...

I'm so readyyyy for the next chapter this chapter was only short because I thought I had school today and I really didn't.