chapter 1

The memory that stuck to his head about his mother  was a smile, The last smile she gave him when she slumped.
Thinking of his present was useless to him ; where should he start from, suicide seems like the best option now but he wasn't suicidal;his father's words rang in his ears
''Struggle till you make it my son that's the only way people will approve of you and place you where you deserve''
Those words were said to him on his 15th birthday when he asked his father how he became wealthy, His father reply to him was  "everything you see  today that  i own is as a result of my hard work,My father was a hunter all he does  is go to the bushes to hunt for animals then sale them; I never wanted to follow his parts so I struggled ,toiled till I made it,before I got to my peek I got insults from almost everyone,ladies mocked me,guys called me [NFA]  No future ambition simply because they knew my father was a poor hunter and I followed him to go set traps, So my boy I became wealthy by my dedication and struggling,as you can see it got me to this point and level I am in,so Struggle till you make it my son that's the only way people will approve of you and place you where you deserve.

Lotanna sitting under the  bridge with his hands to his head, eyes soaked in tears ,he remembered the good times ,Oh how he wished they stayed with him  a little more,at least till he is 18,by then he must have gathered little experience to get him through this.

''Lotanna Amadi'' you will get through this;He suddenly said to himself.
He wiped his tears and made an alternative bed for himself with disposable bags he gather from the wayside,he kept his faded denim  jacket  on the right upper side to serve as a pillow for his head.

He was done for today and he needed to rest for tomorrow's work, the street of Lagos wasn't friendly to him at all today ,he was able to make  a thousand five hundred naira (1500) after the day's stress,He  already calculated how he would get himself a proper meal of Nigeria jellof rice and at least a piece of beef and save up the rest ,but unfortunately on his way to the  mama Jummy's restaurant he was stopped by some street hoodlums who took all he had including the extra 500naira he saved.That made him cry and remember his folks,But his father's words lingered,He will rest his head and face tomorrow.

  Lotanna laid down on  the disposable bag ,His head resting on his piled up denim,saying a few words of prayers and went to bed.

  If you enjoyed this short   chapter please don't forget to comment, vote and recommend so other can see this too. Thanks
IG handle -@chee.prom.