The hell?!

Tsumugi POV

Instead of waking up to the morning announcement, I was woken up by a large crash. I instantly sat up with a scream. "W-what was that?!" I quickly got out of bed and went to change before going out of my room. "Sh-shirigone-san!" Angie walked towards me. "What's going on?!"

"Gonta's gone mad" Maki spoke from behind. Wait, when did she get here? "What happened to him?!" Another crash. "We need to get Iidabashi to Miu immediately!" Kaito ran towards us, a shut down or.. unconscious Kiibo in his arms.
"What happened to him?!" What's going on? Is this all Shuichi's work?! What's happening?!

"Momota! Friends!" Gonta shouted. Maki grabbed my arm, her other hand holding Kaito. I held Angie's hand tightly. "Do you know where  is?" Maki whispered.
"Her lab" she nodded before started running. I looked back and saw Gonta not really so far away.
"H-hara-!" I didn't finished because everything suddenly turned black.

Shuichi POV

After seeing what happened to Gonta, I immediately went back to my room and slammed the door open. My Kokichi jumped by the sound and stared at me confused with wide eyes.
"What the fuck did you do this time?!" I want answers. Why is Gonta acting like this? He's supposed to be all kind, not knock his classmates unconscious and leave them on the cold floor!

"Just trying to make this interesting" she yawned.  "What the hell do you mean by interesting?!" I realized that the door was still open making me curse under my breath and close it using my foot.
"There hasn't been any murders. It's getting boring" she yawned.
"What do you mean by boring?! Stop this right now!" I demanded. Gonta can't die. Well he is going to die but at another chapter. Hell this is still only Chapter 3!

"Calm your ass down. We're still following the script. Korekiyo is going to do the murder. It's going to make the viewers confused on why Gonta acted like that" she assured me.
"Script?" Kokichi spoke up.
"You better make sure it sticks to the paper we wrote. If it does then YOU have to fix it"
"Yeah yeah" the computer shut off.
"Wait! What do you mean by script?!" Kokichi questioned me. "Forget it" I simply said about to walk back out.
"Bu-"
"FORGET IT!" I snapped. He immediately went quiet after.

"I'm going to make sure they don't screw up" I then left the room, locking it after I was out. While I was walking, I came across the body of the white haired girl. Sooner or later Korekiyo's going to pick her up as well as the feminist. I hid behind a corner and waited for the masked man.
"What a beautiful body" speaking of the devil. His strange laugh came afterwards. I took a little peek and saw him drag the girl out of the area.

"T-Tenko!" Himiko cried when she saw the dead body of her friend. A few tears fell from my eyes too. I looked at the other three. Tsumugi has her hand covering her mouth, Kaito was shocked and Maki was looking at me from the corner of her eyes.
"Well then detective.. time to investigate a murder" Kaito said as he looked at me. I nodded and went towards the girl, kneeling before her.

After the trial, I noticed Kiibo was acting strange. Alright what kind of kinky crap did Miu do to him again? Gonta cried so much at the trial since he knows that because of him, the two of them were dead. He is the one who knocked Angie out. "Kiibo are you alright?" Tsumugi walked towards the robot with a concerned face. His face was blank but he quickly shook his head before smiling at the cosplayer and nodding.

"Im f-f-f-f-f-f-f" he repeated like a broken machine. Smoke came out from his body making us look at him shocked.
"H-hes overheating!" I yelled out. "K-kiibo!" Miu ran up to him and placed her hand on his forehead before she immediately pulled it away.
"Oh my god he's burning!"
"B-burning? But Gonta don't see fire!"
"Help me take him to my lab!" Yelling could be heard from everyone in the room. All of us were panicking. Well.. mostly me.

Cause once again this is not supposed to be happening! What the hell is she doing?!

A/N: sorry for all the time skips.