I'm In Control!

Chapter 2

I was driving to school in my brand new green Porsche (yea, our family is pretty rich). It was a yellow Honda headed my way; it was going pretty fast too! I zoomed across the road so that the car wouldn’t hit me. I stopped as soon as possible and looked to see who almost wrecked my brand mew car. The driver had completely stopped the automobile once they noticed I was trying to say something. “What the fuck, did you not see me!” he said. “I’m sorry, I just- “he kept restating something but I tuned him out once I realized that this would be at my house, for THREE months. Once I snapped back to actuality, I looked at him and he looked furiously at me. He wisped something under his breath and then got in his vehicle and drove away. I could already tell this was going to be a headache. He was cute though… WHAT ARE YOU THINKING DUMB ASS (Got to get my head straight)! I got back in my car and headed to school looking at all the colored Christmas lights and attractions that people that people have not woken up to turn off yet outside of my window.

I parked in the school’s student parking lot, got out the car and headed inside the school with my backpack and all my books in hand. I passed by all the boys and girls gazing at me. It didn’t feel right today even though they do it just about every day. I mostly got death glares from the girls and “RAPE” glares from the boys. I walked to my locker; number 161.I put all my additional books away. I turned around and there were my two best friends; dead in my face! Their names are Chloe’ and Jennifer. They were always by my side through thick and thin.

Jennifer is short, about 5’2”, and thick. She had the looks, the clothes, the boys, everything! She is very popular and kind of stuck-up, but she’s my friend and we can’t just leave her hanging… or can we?!? She says me and Chloe’ are the best things that ever happened to her! Yeah, that and popularity! Jennifer wasn’t so popular in middle school though. She wasn’t all that pretty either. Now people are starting to realize that she’s beautiful so now she’s like the “flawless one”.

Chloe’ is about 5’4” and is very skinny. She is people’s definition of average beauty. She’s very quiet and smart and loves to read. I could understand why I’m friends with Chloe’, but not Jennifer. Chloe has been my best friend since the 3rd grade. She’s a nice kid and she represents her family. Chloe has the most formal family I have ever saw in my whole entire life! Chloe’ is not so popular; by the way, she never even had a boyfriend.

“Hey, Britt bunny” Jennifer said using the nickname she had made for me a few years back. “Hi you guys. You won’t believe what my mom told me this morning!” I said sounding exhausted. “What” they both said in unison with nervous looks on their faces. “You know that really buff popular man-whore, right?” I said not letting them reply. “Well, he’s staying to my house for THREE MONTHS and my mom isn’t going to be home for one of those months. You guys, he’s a man whore!” I had goose bumps all over my body. This is weird! I don’t even freaking know this boy, and why is he coming over to MY house and not anybody else’s that he knew. I had a million questions running though my head. I wasn’t ready!

|Jack|

“Zip” I zipped up my pants. I flushed the urinal and washed my hands with the coconut soap they had in the restroom. I walked out and saw the same girl that almost crashed into my car earlier today. Maybe she won’t remember me and we could be fuck buddies! Good plan (Dumb ass)! Coming out the restroom and following her every step, I listened to her talk to her friends. I was listening very carefully and closely to what she was talking about. She said something about some boy coming to her house this afternoon for about three months. Then, I recalled that this morning, my mom gave me an address to go to, and I’ll be there for three months, day and night! She never told me why, but I never asked her why. Man, this is the girl I’m going to be staying with, what I am going to do to her for three months; I mean she’s smoking hot! She turned around with her friends and looked at me. I guessed they sensed me. Jennifer was one of her friends, how come she wasn’t that popular? “Jay, you are such a pervert” Jennifer said astonished to see me. I smirked and said “Just checking my meal.” I rubbed my hands together and liked my lips seductively while looking at all six boobs. Yum!

|Brittany|

                    I stared at the idiotic boy that was staring at my breast. I turned around and walked very quickly to class without saying a word. It got even creepier when I turned around and he was staring right at my ass. I opened the door to my classroom and slammed it shut and lied on the back of the door, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. All I could think about is that little perverted boy who was staring at my body all day this morning.  When I opened my eyes, all the other kids’ eyes were focused on me. At least I was early for class. I sat down in my normal seats, but we don’t have permanent seats. Chloe’ and I have first period together. I put my notebook onto the desk that I was sitting at. Chloe’ came in the class after I did, but right on time. She sat in the desk on the right of me. She gave me a reassuring smile after I looked at her worriedly. Her hair was cluttered now. I guess she ran too!

|Jennifer|

“Pap” I hit him right on the side of his face for being such a pervert. “Don’t you EVER do that again ESPECIALLY to my friends” I said upon him. He tried to get out of the situation by touching all over my body. He kissed my neck and right in the right spots. “OK” he said up against my neck, nice and easy in a husky tone. I moaned a little. He held me tight but I managed to get away. I walked away very quickly trying not to get sucked into anything. That was close!

|Jack|

                    Well, wasn’t that fun! I got my schedule changed so because I’ve been getting better in my classes, right now I have… (Reads schedule)… Ok, advanced Math first, room 23, first floor. This room looks like the room those two hot girls went into. Especially the first girl who ran, man was she hot or was she hot! Why did they even leave…It’s like they rejected me, no girl has ever rejected me. I opened the door and all eyes were on me, even the teacher’s eyes were on me. Yes, I am late, but this is the class those two girls went into. “Mr. Jack Hallow I believe it is,” said Mr. Gibeault (G-BOE). “Yes” I said to him standing at the door. “You’re late” he said with a poker face.  “Take a seat anywhere you’d like.” I saw a perfect seat left of the girl that ran first. I wasn’t sure of her name yet. I could tell she knew I was going to sit there because she rolled her eyes at me. I saw some other seats too, but I like this seat better and all the other girls wanted me to sit in the seat next to them. She looked at me and her eyes were a beautiful green assorted with hazel. She quickly turned her head to the teacher who was talking about some algebra shit. I sat down in the desk next to her and pulled out a piece of paper from my backpack so that I could write her a note. I wrote:

                    Hi! My name is Jack Hallow, is your name Brittany? I heard you talking to your friends earlier about some guy coming to your house for three months… Well, that guy is me!

P.S. You are very beautiful. See you when I get home! Ha!

I gave her the note under the desk and she read it. She gave it to the girl sitting next to her, the other one that ran, and she threw it away. The trash can was on the right of the other girl that Brittany gave the note to. She turned my way and gave me a death glare. I frowned like a kid would when they wanted something really bad. Well, I did want something really bad…Her!

|Brittany|

The man-whore sitting on the left of me gave me a note. I read it and I found out his name was Jack and he thinks I’m very “beautiful”, which means he only wants to get in my pants. I didn’t really care about him at the moment so I asked Chloe’ to throw the paper away. The bell ring while I was in the middle of my judgments bringing me back to actuality. I took my math utensils and got up with them in my hand. I walked to the door and got stopped before I could exit and saw a big muscular arm with a hand on the other side of the exit. I looked up and saw a tall muscular boy. It was Jack. When I noticed that there was no teacher in the room, I was about to pass out, literally! “SHIT,” I cursed distinctly. “Can you move please” “Not until you tell me your problem” he said. I said “You’re a pervert, OK, that’s my problem!”  I walked pass him to my next class with Jennifer. I was in control!

Sorry you guys that it took me so long to update. It took a long time to type and I have lots of projects to do. I have to write my rough draft out first and them out and edit while I type. I’m really, really sorry and can I get more reads, votes, and comments? Thank you!