She-Ra Season 4

*Major Spoilers Ahead!!!*

Alright I'm starting with this one because I just finished season 4 and OH BOY let me tell you- I am NOT ok.

So I have so many thoughts on this let's just start at the beginning. These are just my opinions and how the season and Characters Made me feel.

*Some of these thoughts may be scattered because there's a lot!*

- Alright right at the beginning. Episode one giving me a punch in the gut with Glimmer being rushed into to Thrown. Seeing Glimmer so stressed and sad just made my heart ache honestly to the point where I even wanted everyone to calm down and just let the girl breath! All that aside at the end with her completing the Quest of Queens and seeing the hologram recording of Angelica to Glimmer just made me cry my eyes out.

-Honestly I was still pretty salty at Catra for the whole tasing Entrapta and framing her for being a trader and breaking Hordacks heart. Honestly I thought their friendship was pretty awesome. He was like changing getting some character development and it made me mad to see that all get ripped away from both of them. Both of them experiencing one of the first ,if not the first, real friendship they've ever had. So in this season when Catra ripped off Hordacks Diamond power source/ first one tech thing (forgive me I don't know the correct terminology) that Entrapta has given him it kinda made me mad not ganna lie.

-Just because I'm salty at Catra doesn't mean I can't appreciate Her WITHOUT HER HEAD PIECE I MEAN-

- Scorpia and Emily were like the true MVPs to me this season like can we say CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

- Scorpia and Emily were like the true MVPs to me this season like can we say CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Scorpia best girl of She-Ra/She-Ra season 4 (at least to me)

- Perfuma and Huntaras friendship was just amazing in episode 2

-Netossa and Spinnerella were so goals and adorable. I'm so glad we got to see more of them this season!

- This Person right here!

Is a sneaky little sh*t and I love that! Honestly one of my favorite characters this season

Is a sneaky little sh*t and I love that! Honestly one of my favorite characters this season. DT is a theater kid confirmed
*Also non-binary representation. We Support*