"I feel like such a shitty daughter." Kamilla adds. "Hey, everything that you want today is on."

"Really?" I ask and she nods her head.

I wipe away my tears before clearing my throat. I remove their hands from me and I give them both a look.

"Let's get shopping then."

Kamilla really kept to her word and she was really patient with me as I spent thirty thousand dollars of her money. Sade started secretly adding her own shit to the basket which made me laugh.

"My birthday present." Sade tells me with a small wink.

Two hours later and we have settled at a cafe for some brunch because I am starving.

"Are you guys going to do a family tv show?" Kamilla asks as she stirs her tea. "Nana Kris briefly mentioned it to me."

"I don't know." I shrug my shoulders. "If we are on good terms then maybe but for now, no. I don't want to be airing out our dirty laundry for the whole world to see."

"Understandable." Sade nods her head while taking a bite out of her nutella crepe. "I bumped into aunt Kiki a couple of days ago and she totally wanted clout."

"Clout?" I question and Kamilla laughs.

"She basically wants attention." She explains before turning to Sade, "What did she want?"

"She wanted to appear on my instagram story." Sade waves it off. "I don't really post on there and I wouldn't post her anyways."

"She's a clout whore." I say and they both choke on their food. "Did I say it right?"

"Let's chill." Kamilla laughs as she gets back to her food.

We spend thirty minutes eating our food there and another twenty minutes resting. At this point I can see a few fans and paparazzi gathered outside. I didn't call for security because I always forget that we are famous.

I just wanted to have some time with my daughters while we are all in town. I didn't want things to become a circus. 

---

"How are things between the family?" Kanye asks as we have breakfast together at his home.

"Things are terrible with my sisters but with my kids, we are a work in progress." I respond before asking him the same question.

"Amber and I are trying to make it work for the kids but we have our differences." He answers with a shrug. "I think that maybe my work ethic is too much for her, she doesn't understand my creative mind."

"Nobody understands your creative mind until it's produced." I tell him and he looks me in the eye.

"But you did."

I laugh at his words but my laugh fades as he doesn't laugh with me.

"I miss you Kim." He tells me and I give him a blank look. "I know it's been a long time but we're still cool. We go out on family vacations and my kid loves you."

"Kayne..."

"I'm not saying anything. I just wanted to let you know that I do have feelings for you." He shrugs his shoulders. "You're the best woman that I have ever been with and your friendship means a lot to me. Everybody thought I was crazy so they all ditched me but you stayed, you listened to me and you helped me grow. Instead of pushing your own career, you started pushing mine and plugging my clothing line. Everybody is wearing Yeezy because of you."

"Thank you." I place my hand on his shoulder to stop him. "I really appreciate everything that you are saying, I really do but I have to be honest with you. I'm back with my ex husband, that's the new news that I had for you."

"I had heard about it but I didn't think that it was true." He shakes his head. "Why him?"

"Elgin just means the world to me." I smile as I think of him. "We have been through so much together and I honestly couldn't see myself without him. I have five children by him and they mean the world to me, that's all because of him. Even when we are not together, he is almost the perfect dad and friend to me. He has never ever slut shame me like the world did when I moved on, he always defended me and held a level of respect for me."

"He was always a good one."

"Yeah, he is."