She bows to no one

It's been one year since peter rescued me from the labs, I still remained queen and many new lost boys had joined the family, some of them 'loved' testing my limits. Pan was currently out getting more but he proposed a little while ago, it really was a beautiful thing.

He lured me out onto the beach where 'Will you take it a step further and become my queen as well as Neverland's?' was carved into the sand then he appeared behind me and asked the question in more detail and in person, I obviously accepted being the kind of girl I am. I haven't told lily or my parents yet. Oh yea, lily and felix are working on a long distance relationship since he's unwilling to leave Neverland and she's unwilling to permanently leave storybrooke.

I've narrowed it down to just going for the holidays, Pan still isn't happy with it but I've got a feeling mom is pregnant. She was eating more and sitting more than usual then there's dad hovering over like a vulture but I think they're scared to tell me because they don't trust my now-fiancé in case he turns against me and I spill my guts to gain his approval back, as if! I'm more likely show him how much he needs me to sort his life out. He'd hopefully come crawling back, maybe begging if I'm lucky?

I strolled into camp confidently only to here an overly confident lost boy talking to felix "so? Where can I get me a chick like that?" I glanced at felix telling him to watch his next words carefully "you can't. There's only two, the queen is pan's" he shuffled closer "and the other?"

I sat down weaving rope but I could feel felix's eyes pinned to me "she's taken" I chuckled to myself as their conversation focused back onto me "she doesn't look like much of a queen" I raised my eyes to meet a nervous Devin coming to collect the rope I made.

I didn't notice him try to look at my face from a different angle, he obviously had never seen me agitated "a-are you ok?" I gave him an absent smile "yea, it's just...some these newbies are really pushing my buttons. Pan says I have to 'mother' them while he's out getting more but something tells me it's not working out"

He glanced around "I think your doing great. I take it you can hear the conversation between Rufio and felix?" I nodded as he took the rope from my hand gently "he'll learn, I can tell Pan when he gets back?" I shook my head "I want him to know I can handle myself when he's not around, he keeps babying me lately and it's getting on my nerves"

He nodded and strode away so I listened back into the conversation, it seemed felix was awaiting my ears to speak again since no words were spoken since 'she doesn't look like much of a queen to me' "don't disrespect the queen, you disrespect her and you disrespect Pan. They're one in the same. You're new here meaning you don't know the same things I do, for instance, she's heard this whole conversation"

His eyes fearfully locked with mine as I smirked evilly. I strolled over to felix "hey, do you mind taking control temporarily while I go change?" He stood glancing at our friend "yes, my queen" I grinned "oh and feel free to to teach the new boys a few 'new lessons'" his lips curled into smirk, he was thinking the same thing I was.