The cool air of his room hit my burning skin, as he lifted my shirt over my head in one clumsy try. One small, unplanned punch in the face here and one overstretched arm getting stuck in my shirt there. Hey, sex isn’t perfect all the time! Finally, my shirt and bra hit the floor in a forgotten heap. 

His lips swallowed my nipple in between them, pulling it into his warm and inviting mouth. The tip of his swirling tongue worked over my hard nipples like he was licking the fragile end of an ice cream cone. He drove my horny mind into oblivion. It exploded. It imploded. It simply didn’t exist anymore! God--there was no coming back from his tongue. His magically, majestic tongue that I wanted everywhere on my body. In my body. I wanted to immortalize it into a golden statue. Here lies the amazing tongue of one Dex belonging to a miss Calliope Cole. I call dibs! At least for now. 

I worked myself off of his lap. His hands clawing at me to bring me back, but I stood before him. Half naked and wanting. My chest heaved and moans slipped from my throat at the sight of him. His hair stuck up in a disheveled mess from my hands working through it. 

The hunger in his eyes begged for more. Burned through my skin with an unmistakable desire to tear me apart. Oh, and I’d let him. Oh, his eyes--- they screamed more than the hard dick between his legs trying to break free from its denim prison. They devoured my half-naked form, eating me up. Man, I wished he would eat me all up. 

I ran my hand down my breasts gently squeezing them in my palms, my fingers tweaking my nipples between then. Sending shock waves of pleasure to my already weeping cunt. Slowly I dragged a finger down my abdomen, my fingernail leaving a dark red impression on my flesh. I stopped only until I met the cold button of my jeans.

His eyes drank my strip session up, taking his own shirt off as my jeans and thong hit the floor. Leaving my naked body to his mercy. He undid his jeans and slid them down his legs all the while watching my hips work a dance with nonexistent music. Constantly swaying back and forth to the music playing a sexy tune inside my head. He stroked himself from base to tip in slow movements all while staring at me still. My knees dropped into the plush carpeting and I was on all fours. Crawling my way between his legs and took over the strokes with my hand. I ran my thumb over his tip, swirling tiny amounts of pre-cum.

“Tell me what you want,” I whispered. 

My lips barely brushed against the wetness spread all over his tip. I darted out my tongue, the end of it drag against his slit. Eliciting more delicious moans from the man seated above me, completely at my mercy now. The sweet sticky nectar of his pre-cum filled my taste buds. My mouth watering for more of his nectar. His head fell back. Eyes rolling in the back of his head, loud moans bubbling past his parted lips. 

“Please,” he gasped out in desperation like all his oxygen evaporated. I kissed his tip again, feathering my lips slowly down his shaft. Barely letting them touch. My warm breaths pouring from my parted lips, grazing across his heated flesh. 

“Tell me,” I mumbled against his dick, not letting my tongue graze across him again. Denying him the very thing he wanted just so I could hear his wants. I wanted to hear his needs. I wanted to hear the words. 

“Callie,” he moaned, making my body shudder at the sound of my name on his tongue. “Please run your tongue up and down my dick and suc---- “I didn’t let him finish. Because as desperate as he was to be in my mouth, I was more than desperate to suck him dry. I wanted to give him the pleasure he had been missing out on, and this activity was my absolute favorite. On my knees giving pleasure to a man that deserved to feel it. 

He said he had only been with his ex and I couldn’t imagine losing my virginity to the same person I was still boning. If I did that….. Well---it’d be Zane, and I didn’t want him to sour my orgasmic mood with the thought of him.