Jade pulled out a piece of paper folded up in her pocket and read off. "We'll start with the guy who doesn't understand why his girlfriend has to masturbate after they have sex." Her hazel eyes were trained on me, a grin plastered on her lips. As I nearly spit out the vodka in my mouth again. Choking and coughing violently, trying to form words.

My mind immediately thought of Mr. No Climax. Did Alec send this? Geez, did the world send this to me for a reason? Is that you God? Giving me a sign? Are you forcing me to face the facts?

"You're---you're fucking kidding me, right? Is he that dense?! Does he just...... stick it in and two-pump the chick, spill his load, and walk away? My God! The big red vibrator after sex should be his first clue!" Jade was red with laughter, slapping her knee repeatedly.

She knew how to make me fly off the handle. And it didn't help I was living this "can't get off during sex" reality. I really needed to ditch him and his non-respectful ass. But I stupidly went back for more and more and more and more. Remind me why? Big dick, that's why! Why did I do this to myself? Maybe because finding a good hookup in the sea of couples on campus was almost impossible to do.

"God save it for on-air, Cals! Rip this guy a new one! But remember what we initially started this radio show for." She cooed at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah-yeah, sex education. But I mean, come on! What's next on the itinerary?" I asked impatiently.

She looked down at her list and I could tell by the smirk on her face she was about to get me going again. She loved these topics.

"Nice guy alert!" She howled with glee, showing me a text exchange she had a screenshot from our message board. Sent by some poor girl on campus who had been berated by some self-proclaimed "nice guy, ", calling her a slut because she turned him down repeatedly over direct messenger. All because she already had a long-term boyfriend she wasn't willing to split up with.

"Oh lord, poor girl! Seriously, if a woman takes more than a minute to answer a message, or-or has a boyfriend! Why must these self-proclaimed "nice guys" be so degrading? Good God. Oh no, women don't like us, nice guys, they only go for douche bags and bad boys. Gag me with a spoon." I handed her back the paper, rage roaring through my veins. People could be so cruel to each other, especially behind a keyboard. The next time I see someone doing this, I'm inviting their parents to read their messages on the radio. Then we'll see who the nice guy is. Especially the unsolicited dick pics I mean who wants those? Does anyone actually beg for those?

"It pleases me so many people tune into our show just to hear you talk like that!" Jade said through a grin and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not the only one on the show, ya know I'm just glad they don't know who I am," I said in seriousness taking a key to the studio from my pocket. I put it into the lock and unlock our sanctuary.

"Thank God for that. Does Alec even know?" She asked as we walked into the dark studio.

Forced to work past 11 so we wouldn't get in trouble with the school or the FCC. At 10:55 if we talked about thick dick on-air, immediate trouble, probably expulsion. Radio show goes bye-bye and my dad would be furious with me. But once the clock strikes 11. I can really let loose. I can talk about the time Alice took two guys at once and read her explicit story on the air about where she took it. And how long she took it for. Then discuss in detail and length about her whole experience.

Man, I loved 11.

"Sometimes I wonder if he does. I mean I stroll into his apartment at 2 am almost every night and basically guide him. I've never let it slip. My anonymity is everything on this stupid campus." I wanted no one to know who I was. I feared they'd judge me or harass me for what I said on air. So keeping my identity secret was very important to me.