I chuckled humourlessly on myself. All four of them looked confused but when my eyes met Xavier, a sense of realisation dawn on him. He cursed under his breath. He moved forward but I stepped back, making him stop.

"My life is really fucked up. In school, Brandon broke my trust, In college, Ellie broke my trust, In my professional career, my colleagues over crossed me at starting and now Miss Sophia King did the same. And what can I say about you Xavier? You never trusted me at first place. Do you have any idea that daily I used to receive your intimate pictures with random girls but I ignored all of them cause I trusted you and the problem is I still trust you but I don't want to. I'm done with you all. I can't blame you guys. You know why? No? OK let me enlighten you. My own dad broke my trust. He hid the biggest truth of my life that nearly killed me. I would have never known if Brandon himself had not told me about that. So if you guys are done fooling me then I would like to leave" I shouted angrily at all of them.

Angel hugged me tightly but I kept my eyes still on Xavier, whose expression is blank.

"Please don't go. Please sista please" she cried hysterically on my shoulder and it didn't took me 1 second to hug her back.

Xavier suddenly sighed in relief and placed his palm on his forehead as if biggest burden of his life is lift off his shoulders.

Angel kept crying and I just stood still, hugging her. After drenching my black shirt in her tears, she finally pulled away smiling.

"I missed you" she whispered and pulled me to sit on couch.

Accidentally, my cigarette case fell on ground, gathering everyone's attention but my eyes only searched for Xavier.

He shook his head in dissapointment and hurt written all over his face. A tear escaped from his eyes. I gasped in shock and my own eyes welled up but I controlled my emotions and turned my attention to others. All are shocked.

"You never smoke." Liam and Ellie said in unison.

"I was never deeply hurt before" I mumbled to myself.

In a swift, Xavier pulled Angel back and bent on his knees in front of me. I tried standing up but he pushed me back. He engulfed me in a hug by grabbing my waist. He placed his face on my stomach and cried. He cried like a small child. He cried continuously.

All four of them sobbed silently seeing his condition. My own tears betrayed me and flowed continuously, making me realise that I'm still not over him. He mean the world to me.

I hugged him back to console him.

"I did this to you. This all. I made you do things that you never wanted to. Now you smoke. A innocent girl, who hated all such things, is now taking help of the same things to console her. I'm in no position to stop you but this heart of mine is very selfish to let you go. I love you Aliana. I can't live without you. I'll surely die if you leave me again because I'm not as strong as you. I need you. And don't you ever think that I never trusted you because you are not the only one, who is used by Samuel King" he said sobbing like a child with hiccups.

A man like Xavier, who has world on his feet, is kneeling down and crying because he thinks that he hurt me.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him ignoring all other things because I can't let myself break.

"I confronted my dad the same day you challenged him" he said in dead serious stone that increased my curiosity.

Flash back from chapter - Will fight against (if you remember their conversation then read only capital italic letters)