I'M A LOSER

ALIANA'S P.O.V:-
It's been two weeks, Two freaking weeks without Xavier. It's not like I have not seen him or not heard his voice. In fact, I meet him daily, not for long but still I try my best to explain him but it's like he has made an agenda to not listen Aliana at any cost.

I tried continuing as his P.A because as per the contract, I had signed for 6 months and 2 months are still left but being the owner, he dismissed the contract, which is illegal and I can sue him but he knows me very well that I can't hurt him at any aspect.

So my last option was to meet him in his mansion and Angel too. But that planned also back fired when Angel started sensing something wrong between me and Xavier. So she was acting as a rebellious kid towards Xavier and that resulted into their differences. So I quit going in their mansion.

Keeping my ego and sometimes my self respect aside, I tried my best but Xavier is bent over heel to ignore me and to not listen me at all.

I miss him very badly but his current behavior is breaking my heart into pieces again and again and again. He doesn't trust me and that's for sure.

Toady I made a plan to meet him along with Zach and Ellie.

We are sitting in a cafe, waiting for Xavier, he has no idea that I'm also here. Or else he would have rejected on the spot.

"Ana, it's too much" Zach said disappointed at Xavier.

"You should quit now. He is treating you like a trash" Ellie said sadly but I neither replied to Zach nor to Ellie.

"The Aliana I knew once, would have not lasted for a single second but you are changed. He changed you completely" Ellie said again but her posture changed glancing someone and I know who he might be.

"Fancy meeting you guys" Xavier said, ignoring me completely. The coldness in his voice is really hurting.

"Nice meeting you Xavier" I greeted him with a smile but he doesn't even spare a glance to me.

"Hey"

"Hello"

Zach and Ellie greeted warily.

Xavier ignored their tone.

"Let's order" Xavier said to no one in particular.

"I have already ordered" I said but still he called a waiter and placed his order. This is childish.

Zach and Ellie gave me a look of sympathy and I so wanna punch them.

They three ate and I kept looking Xavier, who is intentionally ignoring my presence, continuously working on his phone.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone. Just be in your best behavior. She'll be here in no minutes" Xavier asked again ignoring me but what my caught attention was 'She'. Who is she? Is being jealous a crime?

Soon Rebecca entered and we all three shared a look of disbelief.

"She is here" Xavier said with a bright smile and in last two weeks, this is the first time I saw him smiling and that too a broad one. I balled my palm in a tight fist in anger, so tight that I can feel my nails digging in my hand.

"Hello Zach, Ellie" she greeted them and sat beside Xavier.

Her action of clinging on Xavier's arm didn't go unnotice. I look to Xavier and found him already looking at me.

"Lovely meeting you Aliana" she said over sweetly.

"I'm flattered. Well, same here" I replied back with a forced smile.

"Xavier?" Ellie asked eyeing Rebecca.