Well F*ck!

{Important Notes :- Kinda important...anyway.
First, My mind has supplied me with more ideas so this fic will probably be longer than I intended it to be.
Second, since wattpad glitched many couldn't see the previous update of this fic. Please chk it out if not done so already.
Third, I am going to be extremely busy the next few days, till 13th to be exact so I may not be able to update this story till then.
Shameless self promotion ahead:
I will probably update my WangXian fic once during that time. On that note pls chk out my WangXian fic... It's nothing like this fic tho.
OK that's about it,
Let's get on with the story}

Wei Wuxian and His Lan Zhan

Having bagged the role, Xiao Zhan's first thought had somehow been.
'I wonder who my Lan Zhan will be.'

Now call it crazy or whatever but our boy Xiao Zhan had subconsciously started calling Lan Zhan as 'My Lan Zhan'...Now obviously you will wonder if Xiao Zhan is as straight as he had claimed earlier, the answer is obviously 'Yes'....Well.... At least he had thought himself to be.
You see Xiao Zhan was completely confident in his heterosexuality.

So now the I have curbed your curiosity we will move to where The manager arrives to congratulate a very happy and excited Xiao Zhan.

"Zhan, congratulations. Have they given you any details about the schedule and date of filming?" The manager enquires.

Xiao Zhan's face falls a little at that.
"Guizhou." Xiao Zhan informs.

"Aigoo, don't worry it's only for three months." The manger says, trying to comfort the young man.

Xiao Zhan nods. Then he remembers that he was not given the cast list at the audition since he was one of the first actors to be finalized.

"Gege, any news on who is playing my Lan Zhan?" Xiao Zhan asks nonchalantly on his way to the kitchen.

The managers brows rise at the 'My Lan Zhan' , but Xiao Zhan misses it.

"Tea?" he adds before keeping a pot of water to boil.

"No Thanks. And yes, I got the list." The manager says handing over the cast list to Xiao Zhan.

As expected, his eyes first try to find the name Lan Zhan on the list.
"Wang Yibo." He says out loud.

Zhan finds the name very familiar but fails to put a face to the name.

"I remember the name... But I don't recall the face." Xiao Zhan adds.

And before the manager can answer, Xiao Zhan has already taken out his phone and googled the name.

Yes I am aware the Google doesn't work in China! But you get my point right.

"Aaaa, it's the boy from Day Day up." Xiao Zhan says smiling, "I knew that I had heard this name before! I have saved his name as Awesome legs. That's why I don't recall his.... "
'Oh dear, I should probably change his name to Wang YiBo in my phone.' Xiao Zhan thinks immediately changing the name in the contact list.

"Yes..yes. That would be him." The manage says monotonously as if he has a hundred other things to do than stand and watch a grown man smiling like a goof.

The manager turns to leave.
"See ya Zhan."

The manager misses the way Xiao Zhan's face falls.

You see once the original message had sunk in...that Wang Yibo will be playing his love interest... no.. Best friend... This is the image that had popped up in Xiao Zhan's mind.