Intro and 'Not so' Important Notes

General Notes

This is a YiZhan fan fiction.
It's NOT STRAIGHT

All the names are fictional and their resemblance to any persons is coincidental.

I will be using names of real people and places but as I said it's coincidental.

I am fully aware that there is a 99.99% chance that Xiao Zhan and Wang YiBo are straight and have no romantic feelings towards each other.

I am writing this story with that. 01% in mind that makes my heart beat just a little bit faster when these boy interact or just look at each other.

It's a fictional account of what I think should have happened.

I am not following what had actually happened before, during or after filming. Or during various activities the cast and crew were involved in.

The characters mentioned in the story are not mine. The credit goes to creators of The Untamed and Grandmaster of demonic cultivation.

INTRODUCTION

Xiao Zhan and Wang YiBo are actors who meet during the filming of the show 'The Untamed' which is based on a popular BL novel.
This is a fictional account of their interactions.

This fic is a short retelling of their friendship and more during their time before, while and after filming  The Untamed / CQL .

P. S.
I am crap at writing introductions so please forgive me.

Also, English is not my first language so mistakes are bound to happen.

I ramble in my notes..A Lot

Fair warning, I am not very good at writing.

But if you somehow ended up liking/enjoying it then please Vote.
(I highly doubt if that is going to happen though)

Writing style Notes
(Because I am awkward and it shows in my writing style)

Originally planned it as a one shot but it will probably have a couple of chapters...at least.

The internal monologue of characters is in 'italics' with apostrophe

Example : 'Wow, he is awesome'

The authors words (that would be me this case) are in italics without the apostrophe.

Example : If you are wondering why you are reading this instead of reading a better fic then all I can say is.. I am sorry for the time you lost.

The author's internal monologue (that would be me again) are going to be in italics between *...*

Example  : *Why can't they just admit to themselves that they are whooped for each other damnit!!*

The dialogue is between inverted commas "..."

Example : "I love you you dumb fuck, can't you see that?"

If you are still reading this, then Congratulations!
Because this is the last line of this miserable chapter and the next chapter is where the story starts.

And, for bearing with me and reading this update, here is a gif of YiBo turning into a .jpg file while looking at Zhan gege

jpg file while looking at Zhan gege