Volume II / Chapter Nine: Hostage

Start bij het begin

Nef Anyo: That Tenno whore...

Weiss: !?

Nef Anyo: Kill her... KILL THEM ALL! AMALGAMS, I COMMAND YOU TO LEAVE NOTHING ALIVE!

*BOOOOOM!*

Nef Anyo: !?

Weiss: !?

Ironwood: !?

Jacques: !?

From behind Nef Anyo, a single rocket from Acceltra had just destroyed the Sentient head of the Heqet controlling Excalibur, killing it instantly. As Nef Anyo turned himself around, the others widened their eyes in a mix of horror and relief at the sight of the Rhino Prime Warframe that stood before them, Paracesis in hand.

Ryoma: Nef Anyo...

Nef Anyo: Another Tenno heratic...

Charging towards the Corpus army, the Tenno leapt above them as he commanded.

Nef Anyo: Kill them all!

Ryoma: RRRRRAAAAAAAA....

Rhino Prime:...AAAAAAAHHHH!

Bringing down the might of a thousand suns, the enraged Tenno slammed the Sentient Slayer down onto the skull of another Heqet, dissipating the spectre of a Valkyr Warframe it had created and crushing it's entire body in a bloody fashion. The impact of the strike was enough to send a quick shockwave across the area, knocking away the surrounding Corpus Amalgams. In doing so, the Tenno put aside the sword and reached forth for the dual pistols that was Aklex, placing bullet holes into the skulls of any and every Corpus crewman he could before a spectre of Atlas would strike him in the chest, pushing him backwards several feet before delivering a punch of his own.

Looking down at herself as she and the others gave off a golden aura upon the Tenno's roar, her eyes rattled as she recalled a memory of Forever Fall.

Weiss: !

Weiss: This aura....

Looking back at the battlefield, she would soon be a part of the battle as a fountain of fire was spewed in her direction, causing her to vault back in response. Upon seeing the Corpus Machinist responsible for the fire, She would take a combative stance once more, only for the Machinist to drop dead as the bullet of a high powered magnum pierced through its metallic helmet. Looking over at the entrance to the manor, General Ironwood stood in front, a smoking revolver in hand and a golden aura enveloping him.

Weiss: General...

General Ironwood: You've done your part, Miss Schnee.

Firing another round of his revolver, this time in the center of a Amalgam Moa, the Moa was knocked to the ground, the machine stuttering as he continued.

General Ironwood: Stay back and protect the manor from any collateral damage.

Summoning a wall of ice in front of the manor, Weiss responded with certainty as her father yelled out to her from the other side.

Jacques: What the-!?

Weiss: Already done.

Jacques: Weiss Schnee, tear down this wall, right now!

Rolling his eyes in disbelief, the General chuckled.

General Ironwood: So you have.

Jacques: My leg is stuck in the ice!

Meanwhile, the Tenno had begun to use Acceltra, decimating everything in its path as blood and guts were sent around like confetti at a birthday party while Piper had chewed on the flesh of those who dared to even approach Weiss. Nef Anyo, witnessing the decimation of his army, widened his eyes in fear as a colleague of his called.

Alad V: Neffy, my friend, how's it going?

Nef Anyo: Your army is a disgrace! I-.

Stopping himself as he realized what he had blurted out in rage, Nef Anyo recieved a lesson from a chuckling Alad V.

Alad V: Hahahahaaa....You of all people should know that stolen goods are never as good as paid ones. That little girl for example.

Nef Anyo: She's a-!

Alad: Not a Tenno. Believe me, I've already tried to call. And yet, a single prime Warframe and a little girl are bringing you down onto your knees.

Nef Anyo: When did you-?

Alad V: From the very second you touched down onto Jupiter.

Nef Anyo: !

Nef Anyo: I gotta get out of here!

Nef Anyo: Hey! Beam me up-!

*B-B-B-BOOOOOM!*

Nef Anyo: NOOOOOO!

From above him, a barrage of rockets had put down the massive Corpus ship, turning it into a massive ball of fire as it crashed right next to him, the inpact knocking everyone aside from the Tenno down and smashing everything in the manor made of glass.

But as the others began to stand up, Nef Anyo lied on his back, panicking as the outfit he'd wore would not allow him to take a stand. In the distance, the Tenno began to slowly walk towards the Corpus prophet, Paracesis on his shoulder. In seeing this, he continued to panic as Alad V made a proposition.

Alad V: Speaking of on your knees, I could rescue my dear maiden, Nef Anyo, at any moment.

Nef Anyo: What!? Y-You can!?

Alad V: With the same device you use to command my Amalgams, of course! But it's going to cost ya.

Nef Anyo: How much?

Alad V: Triple...

Nef Anyo: Triple!?

The Tenno lept towards him, his bloodied blade focused exclusively on him.

Alad V: Quadruple now, since I hate your insecent whining.

Nef Anyo: Okay, Okay, fine! We have a deal! Help me! HELP ME!

Smirking from Jupiter, Alad V began to recall the Amalgam unit in Remnant, instantly returning what remained home.

Alad V: Hmph. Sucker...

*Crack!*

Ryoma: Huh!?

Upon slamming his blade down onto the concrete below, he'd found no new flesh and blood on his sword, but instead, dirt and concrete.

Ryoma: Where did you-!?

Recieving a call from Alad V, the Tenno descended even further into madness as he spoke.

Alad V: Betrayer! Long time, no see. Listen, I apologize  for stealing your kill, but... I need him as a hostage.

Ryoma: !

Alad V: Should he misbehave, well.... You're the starving great white shark while Neffy here serves as the fat tuna.

Ryoma: HHHNNNNNNNNNRRRG!

Alad V: Its nothing personal, just business.

Ryoma: AAAALLLLAAADDDD V!