Awakening

(Shido POV)

(Y/n) flew into the sky with a few more of those robots chasing after him. Even so he was able to hold them off and fight them like it's nothing too. Man I almost forgotten how powerful (y/n) can be when he let's lose, I sure am glad he's on our side.

"My my he's quite the strong one."- Ellen

"Alright, what do you want!?"- shido

"Isn't it obvious I want your spirit friends and that's that, now hand them over."- Ellen

"You shut your mouth!"- Tohka

Tohka got her sword and pointed at her. I can understand why she's a bit hostile considering what just happened, and what she just said. However it's never a good idea to point that at anyone, I was getting ready to tell her that she stopped me. The saying that she was some type stronger version of an AST, is that even possible I mean if you have more skill than I guess but still. As if she was reading my mind Ellen transformed and she was now in her suit, for the AST.

 As if she was reading my mind Ellen transformed and she was now in her suit, for the AST

Tohka charged her and Ellen easily blocked it. To think she's easily holding her off, to make matters worse she easily hit her away and now she's ordering the robots to take her. Why does this always happen, (y/n) is fighting and Tohka was trying to keep me safe. No, I refuse to fill helpless! I didn't know what was happening to me I just felt a sudden burst of energy flowing through me.

"Tohkaaaaaaaaaa!!!"- shido

I raised my hand in the air and the next thing I knew all the robots that held her where now split in two causing Tohka to fall. I looked down at my hand and saw I was holding something.

'What the hell? Is this a sword? Wait but it kinda looks like a gun though

'What the hell? Is this a sword? Wait but it kinda looks like a gun though. More importantly where did this come from!?'- Shido

"No way, Shido how did you do that and what to your hair and ears!?"- Tohka

"What are you talking about?"- Shido

I quickly took out my phone I was in my pocket and saw something really strange. She was right my hair was now white with only one blue strand, my ears looked a bit more pointed, and most of all my eyes are now blue.

(Just to give you guys a better reference, keep in mind his clothes are still the same the only thing that's different is his hair, eyes, and ears and before anyone asks or tries to ask, he doesn't have the earrings)

"What exactly are you Shido Itsuka, I thought that you were human."- Ellen

"I am human, well more or less."- Shido

I put my phone back into my pocket and started to getting in a ready position. This is the first time I've ever held something like this so I'm pretty sure I look kind of weird. Which is why to avoid that I'm just going to copy (y/n)'s stance for now.

"I do believe I changed my mind. I would like for you to come with us as well. Resisting is futile."- Ellen

(Your POV)

I am now currently on the ground somewhere in the forest away from both Shido and Tohka. Don't know how or why but every time he's got done knocking down one robot another one just came. Thankfully it's over now and I can finally catch my breath and think.

'Okay I'm out of breath and just got done fighting off the last of those freaking robots. Eh nothing new, although I did feel something strange coming from where I left Shido and Tohka. That's definitely Spirit power I'm feeling but it doesn't seem right, it feels halved.'- (y/n)

The sound of thunder broke my concentration causing me to looking back up the sky.

'Right no time to just sit around and twiddle my thumb. I need to stop those two and fast before they kill each other.'- (y/n)

I mustered up whatever strength I could and use it to leap in the air to fly to them as fast as I could.

(No one's POV)

Both Kaguya and Yuzuru we're still clashing into one another until they both stopped and good distance away from each other. They both where panting heavily and where getting ready charge again until they saw the object of their affection get in the middle and the both of them.

"Alright the both of you fought now stop!"- (y/n)

"Your no longer apart of this anymore just bud out!"- Kaguya

"I am apart of this because, you two fighting is causing a massive storm and it could kill someone!"- (y/n)

"Argument, that's nothing more then collateral damage! We must fight in order to see who stays and who goes!"- Yuzuru

"That's not an excuse, do you even hear yourself!? Your saying innocent civilians dying is collateral damage!"- (y/n)

"If you won't leave willingly then I guess we'll just have to force you!!"- Kaguya

Kaguya took a grip on her wepon and charged at (y/n) but he was able to block it with his sword.

"Oh come on you know full well you can't take me on your own!"- (y/n)

"I told you to stay out of it! I don't want to hurt you so plz leave!"- Kaguya

Looking closer at Kaguya, (y/n) say that she was getting ready to cry. This was a huge shock to him he's never once seen her cry at all.

"Your crying...."- (y/n)

"Shut up, no I'm not!"- Kaguya

While kayua was distracted (y/n) took a deep breath and blew a small flame at her. It wasn't anything deadly or hurtful it was just a very hot breeze of air like when you open a stove. While she backed up he took hold of her leg and spun her around throwing her into the water.

"Sorry Kaguya I didn't want to have to do that but you didn't give me much-"- (y/n)

Before he could finish his sentence (y/n) was tied up by a silver chain and it's grip started to get tighter around his arms and legs. He looked back to see who it was from and saw that Yuzuru had done it and weirdly enough she was just holding him there.

"Your not going to do anything?"- (y/n)

"I....... I don't want to harm you. However I will if you don't get out of our way."- Yuzuru

'Normally, I could fight them no problem and finish this but thanks to those damned robots my strength is zapped.'- (y/n)

(Y/n) was in a bit of a dilemma. Yuzuru had him right where she wanted him and Kaguya started to take flight again.