burning

(your POV) time skip

Here's a recap of what happen. Today I ran into two other Spirits I met when I was still living in Italy, the spirits are named Kaguya and Yuzuru. The two are trying to find a heir to the Yami name and the only way to do that is to settle this is to try and seduce me for the 100th challenge. When we got back Reine had to pass the 2 of them off as transfer students and just got here, and weirdly enough it worked. It's pretty much dawn now and Shido wanted to talk to me about something I'm pretty sure I already knew what it was and it had to do with them. So after some talking I explained the whole situation to him what would happen if one of them loses.

"Okay I think I get it, but why did you agree to this you know that I can do this instead of you."- Shido

"Honestly that's the exact reason why I'm doing this and something else."- (y/n)

"What do you mean?"- Shido

"To start you already have to deal with Origami and Tohka. Tohka being the no offense in any way possible. Totally air head at times and very sensitive to the point where she might accidentally destroy an entire house cuz she thinks you would hate her. And Origami, from what you told me she does some pretty weird stuff likes a taken weird pictures of you and weirder stuff, like that time you told me you tried to "break up" with her. Adding on to that they hate each other..... like....alot cause the other tries to win your affection."- (y/n)

"😑You know I don't know what's worse. The fact that you're not wrong. Or that I can't disagree with you."- Shido

"😑 Trust me both are equally bad."- (y/n)

"You didn't say Yoshino, Yoshinon, or Kotori."- Shido

"Well Yoshino and Yoshinon are pretty much self taken care of.... Yoshinon has the experience side... while Yoshino has the whole.... I don't know benefit of the doubt think. Only thing we have to worry about is them seeing or watching something that they might imitate/not understand."- (y/n)

"Well your not wrong about that."- Shido

"And for Kotori...... tsundere."- (y/n)

Yeah don't expect an explanation or anything that is what yet the only reason. Seriously when ever you mention something as she would like Shido or like some kind of date she'll get flustered and try and act like it doesn't matter. When clearly it does if she freaked out.

"Again can't deny that....what's the second thing?"- Shido

"Well, I actually know these 2 I've known them for about a year or so and we kinda have a friendship...that gives me an edge and history."- (y/n)

"Well, I can't find away around that...your reasoning is solid.

"Oh no I still need you dude... I've been feeling like someone's been watching me."- (y/n)

"What do you mean by watching you? Tohka said the said thing."- Shido

"Yeah, that woman with the camera having stealing a few quick glances at her, and I've been seeing her talk to herself. At least that's what it seems like you know when your talking to Kotori on the ear peace? She was doing the exact same thing you were doing."- (y/n)

"That is a bit suspicious. Did you notice anything else?"- Shido

"She's been sticking around Tohka the most. Their both females so she can easily pass off by saying she just so happens to be in the same place."- (y/n)

"Right I'll see what me and Reina can do about that. In the mean time what's your plan we don't have the help of Kotori and the other members of Ratatoskr."- Shido

"Old fashioned was obviously the answer. Anyway I need a bath."- (y/n)

I stood up from the chair and Shido and I did our secret hand shack.

Yeah we have secret hand shake we thought it would be cool and cause we really like each other

Yeah we have secret hand shake we thought it would be cool and cause we really like each other. I'm literally his only actual a male friend that isn't weird. It took me a good 2 minutes to get to the baths but, when I got there I saw Kaguya and Yuzuru standing there arms crossed. Did they know I was coming, or did they just wait out here blindly hoping I would be the first one to show up?

"(Y/n), are you getting cleanse the impurities that have accumulated on your body?"- Kaguya

'.......WHAT!?'- (y/n)

"Confirmation, are you getting ready to get into the bath?"- Yuzuru

"Thank you Yuzuru, and yes I am."- (y/n)

"Well go right ahead. We were just about to do the same thing."- Kaguya

"Alright then?"- (y/n)

Well I guess I don't see a problem with them at the same time I am. I mean there's a wall separating the men's and the women's bath... Or so I thought until.

(Just replace Shido with you)

"Why am I not surprised?"- (y/n)

"Duh, how else am I going to seduce you with my Pixie like feminine charms?"- Kaguya

"Scornful, feminine carm? Where you planning on bringing some here cuz you didn't bring any with you sister."- Yuzuru

'oooooooh snap.'- (y/n)

"I swear I'm going to make you pay for that later you cow!"- Kaguya

"Accept, now bring it on."- Yuzuru

"Hey!! Enough already!!"- (y/n)

Both Kaguya and Yuzuru flinched a bit from my yells. They both apologized yeah but then I have to ask the obvious question. Why are they in the men's bath? And the answer shocked me to my core, apparently they switched the signs before I even arrived and when I went in they switched them back to normal. If they could work together with something like that why not all the time? Anyway couple of seconds after that the 2 of them started to turn on the flirting and I won't lie, from just there words it got me a bit excited. Unfortunately that's all it was talk these 2 had no idea how to seduce someone physical.

'Wait why am I disappointed about that!?'- (y/n)

To make matters worse I heard people coming so I had to find a way out. Honestly in all the confusion I totally forgotten I was in the women's bath. So I did what I could do... and jumped the wall.