Cat-Lemon

Resume!!!  OwO A romantic one~ ^_^
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

After the party, you somehow managed to went home without even making a single eye contact with Gokudera. Then after a warm bath, you walked back to your bedroom with only a tower covering your naked body. You sit on the bed and comb your (h/c) hair but then suddenly someone hug you from behind. You tried to scream but the person covered you mouth. You were also struggling but that person also managed to keep you down. That person then say, "Shut the hell up would you?!"

You then finally realize it was Gokudera whom hug you and calmed down a little. He removes his hand from your mouth and hug you gently from behind. You timidly ask, "Wh-What are y-you do-doing?" and he replied sweetly, "I'm going to finish what I've started~"

You tried to ask something again but before you could do it, he had start nibbling your earlobe. "Eeek!" you yelp and he smirked. You turned your head to look at him but again, before you could even ask what you want to ask he had sealed your lips with his. He forced his tongue into your mouth and lick every part of your mouth. One of his hand then found his way up to your breast and he start to rub it. "Nngh~" you moaned. He then removes your tower and rub your breast directly. You put a hand on his hand which was rubbing your breast and say embarrassed, "Sto-Stop..."

But he just ignore you and continue. He then nibble lightly on your neck and slowly found your soft spot. He bite it lightly and his thump start rubbing your nipples. His free hand then move from your hips to your womenhood and he tap lightly there. You squeak in surprise and he smile gently. He then rub your entrance slowly and you grip his hand tightly. He push you down onto the bed roughly, lean his head down and lick you nipples making you moan in pleasure. He bit your nipples lightly and you yelp. When he stop,  the both of you were panting heavily. He then move up to kiss you but you stopped him. He look at you confused and worried and you say nervously, "No-Not Fair! I-I want to pleasure you too!"

He jerk his head back a little in surprise and blush hard. He then say, "Wha-Wha-What?!"

You smirk at his reaction and flip your position with him. His eyes widen and one of your hand start rubbing his erected member. He groan and these groans increased as you pull his member out between the opening of his pant's zipper and rubbing it up and down. His free hand slowly move from your waist down to your butts and to you womenhood. He rub your womenhood and you squeaked. You then turn around and faced his member while he faces your redden flower. You lick the tips of his member and he moaned. You smirk and slowly, you put his member in your mouth and start bobbing your head up and down. He moan like non-stop and uses two fingers to spread your entrance wide. He stare at it for a while and then...he lick it.

You :"Ahhh~"

He smirk and twirl his tongue around your clit. You then continues to blow him. Finally, you reached your climax and came on his face. He just smirk and you continue. He also did not stop pleasuring you, he insert two fingers into your entrance and you yelp in surprise. You then decided to go deeper and faster. You also play with his balls and then finally, he climaxed into you mouth. You drank all his bitter liquid and came again on his fingers.

He then flip you over and pin you down. He position himself and without waiting for your permission,  he thrust deeply into you. You shout in pain and he stopped his action. You then cling to his neck and give him a quick kiss to tell him that you are okay. He start to pump in and out and you shut your eyes tightly as tears drop. He gently wipe you tears away and after a few minutes, all the pain was covered by a huge pleasure of love. He goes in and out faster and faster and then finally, climax inside of you. You climaxed together and Gokudera pull out his member.

"Nnnggg..." you groan as the white liquids flow out from your body.

The both of your were panting heavily and Gokudera collapsed beside you.

-an hour later-

"Arrrggg... My body hurts..." you complain as you turn to Gokudera. He smirked, wrap his hand around you and say in a husky voice, "Don't worry, it would be gone soon."

You nod in a solemn expression, he chuckled, kissed your forehead and say, "Be a good girl and go sleep now."

He then hug you on his chest and you fell into a deep sleep...
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
HOW was it? Long rite? Next is Yamamoto so pls stay in touch!!!