Gloves-Lemon

Yeah, so a lemon chapter. Pls enjoy!!!  OvO
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

After the party, Tsuna offered to escort you home and just when your reach your house, Tsuna ate a dying will pill. He then carry you to your bedroom. He gently put you down on the bed and climb on top of you. You were surprised at his action so you try to ask, "What are you do-"

But before you could even finish the last word, he had start kissing you. He slid his tongue into your already opened mouth and mark every part of your mouth as his territory. He slowly move from your jaws to your neck and he nibble it lightly. Then a moan slip through your mouth. He smirked and bit lightly on your neck which makes you yelp a bit. He slowly massage your left breast and rub your nipples through the thin fabric. His another hand move to your womenhood and he press lightly on it making you squeak. He then start rubbing there and you protested abit, "Wai-wait, not there...Nnngggghh~"

He smirk, ignore your protest and continue. After a while you are all wet and he stopped. He removes your shirt along with your bra and rub your breast. He pinch your nipples and you yelp. He then slid his hand into your panties and inserted two fingers into your entrance making you gasp. He start to pump in and out and you clench your teeth to bear the pain. He gradually goes faster and you came onto his fingers within minutes. He pull his fingers out, look at his fingers and smirk. He then removes both your skirt and panties and position himself. He look at you worried and you nodded. He also nodded and with a very fast speed, he thrust deep into you.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" you shout as the pain spread through your veins. He stopped, caress your cheek and say worryingly, "Are you okay?"

You nod again and he start to pump in and out. You shut your eyes tightly and tears form on the corner of your eyes. After about 5 minutes, the pain got covered up by pleasure and your moans had encouraged Tsuna to go faster. Finally, when he was about to climax, he shouted your name and shoot his seed deeply in you. He slowly pull out while panting and lie down beside you. He turn to look at you and you found that he actually was in his normal form. He hug you and whisper sweetly into your ear, "I-I love you, (y/n)!"

You ended up falling asleep in his warm embrace and looking at his smile.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
So how was it? Good or bad? Boring or interesting? Pls...comment and vote! ^_^