A White Feather

You dip your hands around the hat and pulled out a white feather. You stare at it, completely clueless who was it, that's when Chrome stood up and shyly says, "T-That's my owl's feather. I-I didn't put that in! I'm so sorry!!"

She bowed and were about to cry and you said, "That's fine, better then getting a boy, let's go in the closet shall we?"

She nodded and went into the closet as you followed. Haru then closes the door and that's when you sweatdrop. You have no idea the closet would be so dark! You have always afraid of darkness because you were always locked in a dark room during childhood. You start to tremble and were about to cry. That's when you heard a familiar voice, it is Mukuro. This is the first time you see him but his voice sounds familiar and you doesn't know why.

He hold your cheek and smile gently before snapping to create a bit of light. He hugs you and whispered, "Dear (y/n), don't be scared, I'm here now~"

You :"W-Wait! Who are you?! Why do you know my name?!"

Mukuro :"Kufufufu, you don't remember~?"

You :"???"

Mukuro :"I will refresh your memory then~"

Mukuro hug you and disappeared. When you realise you are already in a familiar place, full of your scary memories. It is the dark room that your abusive parents used to lock you in...

You screamed and all those people hurriedly burst into the closet. Their face were visibly surprised as your face is covered in fear...

-The scene in your mind-
It was two years ago, one day when you are locked in the room as usual. You were crying so hard that your voice had became really hoarse. Suddenly a little boy appear. He hugged you, calm you down and accompany you till dawn, which is when lights can finally be seen and he would disppear. He continues to accompany you for the next few day and on the last day he came....

Boy :"Shall we play a game?"

You :"What game?"

Boy :"It's a game that would make you a true adult~"

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Continue to the next chapter! Lemon in the next chapter too, hehe. ^_^