Bosses, Armor and Heads.

The ender dragon is a huge flying black dragon in the End. (Information on how to get there on the first part, on endermen.) When you enter the portal to the end, it is littered with endermen. The ender dragon flies up top and gets heath from pillars of obsidian, which have the special healers on them. It would be smart to destroy the health things, so the ender dragon won't get health. Once defeating the ender dragon, a portal will be opened into the mine craft world. But before you go back to the minecraft world there is a thing, I'd rather not spoil, but it's pretty awesome. Did I mention the ender dragon explodes when you defeat him, and drops tons of exp?

                                                                                 Heads

  Certain mobs will drop heads. Zombies, skeletons, creepers, and wither skeletons do. You can wear them and use them for decoration but not much else. (With the exeption of wither skeleton heads, see "Wither Bosses" on the previous page.) Heads are very rare.

                                                                 A word about armor

    I know this is about mobs, but armor is essential when facing them. Leather armor isn't the strongest. Iron armor is probably the easiest to get, and lasts long. It takes 24 leathers, iron ingots, gold ingots, or diamonds to make full armor. Gold is as weak as wood. Diamond is very, very good, but would probably be very hard to make.

                        I will add more information when the new updates come out!