Drake

Chantelle had this uneasy vibe around me now and it was making me suspicious of her but I tried to ignore it for the sake of Bella. I know for a fact that she's hiding something from me.

"Drake why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckled making Bella stand up in her lap.

"Do you have something to tell me?"

She looking at me briefly before letting out a nervous chuckle. "What are you talking about?"

"Chantelle don't lie to me."

A long sigh escaped her lips and she began to confess everything. "Beyoncé is going to kill you if you don't take her out first. I told her you were Bella's father and she blew up. It's been a minute since she's been around so that lets me know she has something up her sleeve."

"Damnit Chantelle you know you was supposed to tell me this as soon as it happened." I fussed.

Grabbing my phone from off the table I called a few of my boy up and told them to meet me somewhere. I had to outthink BK before she could try to outthink me.

Nicki

Baby and I were out doing a little bit of shopping. The holidays were beginning to roll around and she finally agreed to spending them with her family. They closed her out a long time ago when they found out she was a intersexual. Not saying that she HAD to forgive them but holding on to grudges gets you no where in life.

"I'm telling you babe she got one time to say something slick and I'm emptying a whole clip." She exaggerated walking closely behind me.

She had convinced me to let her out of the house since she had took a few pain meds to ease up on her leg.

"I'm not letting you bring any guns Giselle, it'll be a family dinner." I told her as we turned into a Chanel store.

"I'll use my fists then-." She cut herself off when she heard a little girl screaming as she ran passed the entrance.

"Baby that sounds like blue." Her eyeballs were so big you would've thought they were going to fall out.

She hurriedly left the Chanel store leaving me to follow after her as she ran after the little girl completely forgetting about her hurt leg. When she scooped the little girl up into her arms, the second I saw those eyes I knew it was my Blueberry.

"Mommy?" Her little voice made my heart skip a beat as she addressed Beyoncé.

On the other hand Beyoncé was completely breaking down as she held on to her baby girl like it'd be her last time ever holding her again. "Yes baby it's me, I missed you so much."

My eyes started to burn taking in the sentimental moment between the two. I can't imagine having your child ripped away from you like that after building such bond. Beyoncé wouldn't tell anyone but I could tell she was literally losing her mind without having Blue around.

"Ms. Nicki!" She screamed wiggling her way out of Beyoncé's arms to hug my legs.

"Hey princess." She wouldn't let my legs go even if her life depended on it.