Secrets Unfold

Beyoncé

"Fuck." I groaned pushing Nicki's head down on me pumping the rest of my cum into her throat.

Those brown almond orbs stared up at me giving me this seductive look that was taking me over the edge. Although they held tears in them they were still so mesmerizing to look into. Nicki always took a rough face fuck like a champ, she never failed to finish me off.

"Mmm." She moaned sucking every drop of the sticky liquid off of me before climbing back into my lap.

Quickly flipping us over into missionary I allowed her to reposition my dick at her entrance. She firmly wrapped her legs around my torso locking them in.

I groaned feeling her walls fit around me just as a glove would and held her breasts in my hands.

It was as if her pussy itself was screaming out to me each time I filled her up, gushing every time I made any sudden movements. A thin white layer of her previous orgasms were displayed on my dick and Nicki had no shame in continuing her art work.

A knock on her bedroom door brought both of us out of the trance we were stuck in. She quickly covered our bodies with her covers.

"Yes Caiah?" She yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"Can I borrow your car, please I promise I'll bring it back on time."

I could hear Nicki sigh and she got up throwing a robe over her body. When she opened her room door her baby brother glanced between the both of us scrunching his face up.

"Y'all nasty."

We were exceptionally quiet this time around so I knew he could tell based off of the smell of sex lingering throughout our room.

"Why do you need my car Macaiah? You don't know anyone down here." Nicki sassed looking up at him.

I did nothing but laugh as I looked at the difference in height between the two of them. Although Caiah was the younger sibling he towered over Nicki like he was big brother.

He smacked his lips. "I met this girl a few days ago, I'm trying to get some too Nika."

I felt bad for buddy when Nicki punched him in his chest damn near taking all of the breath out of his body. "Caiah." I called him.

Once he looked at me I tossed him my car keys and he jetted out of the house before Nicki's little ass could get to him. 

"You ain't shit."

I chuckled trying to stand up to put my sweats on being cautious of my leg. Of course Nicki was soon coming to direct me to sit down.

"You and this damn leg, that's why the doctor said it's not healing properly."

"And why is that?" I asked as if I was clueless.

"You hit it on something every day Giselle. You've popped your stitches one too many times and you still act like you don't care." She fussed.

"I'm sorry that y'all expect me to sit in the house all day because of a fucking leg. I have shit to handle." I argued back.

She rolled her eyes and turned to walk out the room door. "Don't call me when you need help down the stairs either."

"Love you!" I yelled before she could make it too far away from me.