Intro ~1

Cindy's pov:

Hey guys , welcome to my very secret diary. The place where all my darkness comes out , where I express my feelings and my worst traits. To the person that is reading  this : yes , this is the real me and honestly I'm proud of it ! Never thought that I would be able to do what I have done  ,but here I am ! I bet that you're wondering who I am and I am wondering why you are still reading this ;).  Ok I'm just joking I know what I am interesting lol I mean look at me !

* your homegirl could neverrr look like this , I'm basically one of the hottest persons I know ;)*

Well back to me , my name is Cindy Kimberly aka wolfiecindy. The first moment in the spotlight ever  was when that justin Bieber boy was desperate and lonely because Selena left him ( yes I know you're laughing at him right now and so am I , lol!) because he is a douchebag and a crybaby . But he suddenly posted a picture of me saying : " who is this 😍😍?"
Like boy I know that I'm hot but why so desperado ? Yes guys I'm Spanish , one of the genes that made me look like a full enchilada  , because I'm delicious you know :).
Well that's a little biography of me but I'm not the only criminal in this story , you should take a look at Neymar Jr , the one that's not only a professional in football but also in a lot of naughty stuff  *hehehe*

Neymar's pov :

So I bet Cindy told you guys about me , honestly I'm not really sure because she talks about herself 24/7! Which is very annoying when we need our sh*t to get done , like we'll be busy stealing a car and suddenly she says " oh my god this person has a victoria secret perfume?! Absolutely no taste , they should use Gucci perfume just like I do"
I mean we could've get caught with her talking so loud , but as always we get away with it .
But before all of this I was , well still am a profesional footballer . No one in this world can do football and a magic show at the same time , except me ! I actually play just to do tricks to irritate my opponents and to make marvelous goals . No wonder they call me the king of Brazil ! And for a fact I know that I'm the hottest person on this earth ( yes Cindy I am not you ) I mean take a look at me .

 No wonder they call me the king of Brazil ! And for a fact I know that I'm the hottest person on this earth ( yes Cindy I am not you ) I mean take a look at me

*thats obviously me on the left I mean , if I looked like that other thing ....... jk bro I love you *

You're probably wondering why a professional footballer would have a diary , ew not a diary let's call it a burnbook .
Ok so again , you're probably wondering why a professional footballer is writing in a burnbook. Well that's because I need to remember every crime I've committed and how I did it  , because I need to prepare my lies so that I can blind everyone with it .  This book helps me plan my future crimes , and a outrageous cover story . But how did I get into the dark world and why is Cindy in it ? You'll see later.
I don't know when someone will read this but if you do this book probably got stolen or lost . But I assume no one will hopefully so let me just continue .
Let's go to where it all started.......

        ~ hey guys , this is the first chapter . If you have suggestions or want to share something, leave a comment !❤️~