It was an accident , i swear ! ~2

Cindy's pov

Today is finally the day I've been waiting for ever since I boarded the plane at the Barcelona airport to go to Los Angeles .And that was returning to Barcelona after 3 months .
I've been in Los Angeles for work and to hang out with my friends , which I absolutely love to do but it's time to go back to my hometown.

I stared at the wall thinking about all the amazing things there are waiting for me in Barcelona: The food , my family and my home sweet home.
"Cindy are you ready ? Your plane is boarding in 2 hours !" Alissa, my best friend screams.
Suddenly I lose my focus and jump up.
"Yeah 20 minutes I'm almost ready" I scream back knowing that I haven't done anything at all.
I go to my bathroom and admire the beautiful face my parents have given me .
"Wow I have really a good skin" I say proud
"Yeah I think we all noticed that Cindy , please hurry up or you won't ever leave" Alissa says irritated.
For a fact I know that when Alissa gets irritated she is be the meanest person on this planet so I guess I have to hurry up.

After 15 minutes I was done getting ready , I just dressed comfortable because It's almost a 11 hour flight so I might ass well just do the comfy me instead of coming off the plane looking like a trainwreck. I stepped in the car and put my luggage in the back and Alissa started to drive off.
"You'll miss us won't you ?" Alissa asked.
"Well I can live a few days without you guys so I think I'll be ok." I responded with pure sarcasm.
I grabbed my phone that was in my brand new Givenchy bag ( yes I'm so proud of it aahh) and went through my camera roll to look at the selfies I took before leaving . After choosing one I opened Instagram and posted it :

Wolfiecindy
Los Angeles , California

Liked by Chantaljeffries and 6059 otherswolfiecindy  about to catch a 11 hour flight , bye la<3 View 183 comments cindyfanpage yall I'm actually early what🙈chantaljeffries bye idiot ❤️wolfieedits have a safe flight beautiful 🥺💛-We finally arriv...

wolfiecindy about to catch a 11 hour flight , bye la<3
View 183 comments
cindyfanpage yall I'm actually early what🙈
chantaljeffries bye idiot ❤️
wolfieedits have a safe flight beautiful 🥺💛
-
We finally arrived at the airport and I hug Alissa goodbye
"See you next week boomer" Alissa says and passes me my luggage.
"Bye Alissa" I say back and started walking to the gate. I still have 45 minutes before the plane leaves so I explore the airport mall and bought some makeup .
Suddenly I hear a call saying that all the passengers from the flight to Barcelona should go to the gate , so I pack all my things and walk to the gate .
After a while the plane took off and I stared at the skyline of Los Angeles that made me fall asleep.

I suddenly wake up because the flight attendant woke me up because we were about to land , so I fastened my seatbelt ready to arrive in Barcelona . I've must been really tired because the 10 hours went really fast in my opinion.
The airplane starts flying lower and lower until I see the city of Barcelona appear , I could even see Camp Nou ! It's amazing .
We went lower and lower until I felt the wheels touch the ground , I clapped because I was so happy and everyone in the plane just looked weird at me , but I absolutely didn't care. I was back , back in my CITY!
The plane taxied for a bit and then it was time to go trough security.
Actually going through security went pretty fast since I have a Spanish nationality.

Luckily I had my car parked at the airport parking lot so I'll be able to drive home myself instead of paying for a taxi . It was already pretty late , around 1:30 am and I wouldn't dare to go into a car with a stranger lol.
So I walked to my car and started to drive off , I live 15 minutes from the airport so it's supposed to be a quick ride. After driving for like 5 minutes I noticed a Ferrari driving behind me , and honestly it is so gorgeous oh my god. I kept looking in my rear view to see who was driving that hot car until I heard a loud bang . I stopped and stepped out to see what happened and saw that I hit a pedestrian, who I didn't even see waking past in the first place . I noticed the Ferrari behind me stopping too and saw a handsome caramel man stepping out . He ran to me and asked what happened and I explained it to him .
"It was an accident, I swear" I screamed

Hey guys , this was chapter 2. Wanna read Neymar's pov ? Come back later ❤️