RUNNING AND RUINING

Start from the beginning

"And the race begins"

I drove crossing all the speed limit. After few minutes, I was leading and Lucas was behind me and other two seems to have their own racing competion.

Lucas increased his speed and overcrossed me.

The crowd suddenly fell silent because this is the first time it seems that I'm gonna lose because in less than 45 seconds he'll touch the finish line.

I flipped my bike to the ground and accelerated, increasing my own speed. The bike dragged my body to the finishing line. Lucas just stopped before finishing line. I too pulled the break but due to my position, I got dragged to the edge of hill but stopped abruptly. Fuck! I cursed under my breath.

I tried to stand up, only to feel the pain in my left outer thigh and left upper arm. I gave my bike for repairing and joined Lucas  backside.

"You are a dead girl walking" he said smiling but I sensed anger and concern in his voice. But at this point of life, I really don't care about what other thinks or feels.

"So how does it feel to lose again?" I asked chugging water.

"I would like to lose again and again if you don't pull that stunt of yours" he said seriously and removed his jacket, throwing it carelessly in his locker.

"I can't promise anything" I said throwing my hands back.

He nodded in understanding.
"Celebration time" he hooted all of sudden. It's not at all surprising for me. His mood swings more than mine.

"Club 69" I said and left to have some rest.

I came back to my lonely apartment. I chuckled coldly at my own deeds. After bathing and dressing my injuries, I dressed for going club.

There are few things still same, my obsession towards perfumes and fragrances. My products are still the same. And other is workout in gym.

I wore high waist black jag and a half crop hoodie with full sleeves. I grabbed my wallet, cell phone and keys.

I locked the apartment behind my back and left to get myself wasted.

We drank and danced. After that he left but I booked a room there to sleep unconscious, no idea what I'm doing and what I'm seeing. That's why I locked myself securely and drift to blankness.

Next morning, I woke up with orchestra in my head. I feel like hitting my head on wall. I groaned loudly and hurriedly left back to my apartment. I made myself a shitty hangover drink. The heavy the hangover, the shitty the cure.

I poured luke warm water in a bowl then mixed lemon in egg. I gulped down the egg and placed my entire face in luke warm water.

That was really horrible but helped quickly. Better!

I went in my gym to work out. After two hours of workout, I bathed and changed into casuals. I made myself breakfast that is boiled eggs and a juice with a morning drink. I just don't like sober me.

I was thinking when the alarming sound beeped in my apartment.

I jumped on my feet and ran to my room, where I have many things related my past.

The entire lights turned red, indicating danger.

"Fuck you Xavier" I shouted angrily to myself.

I checked the tracker and it shows, he is getting close to the danger. Close to Wills.

Before leaving New York, I made sure to track Wills with the help of mafia,  illegally and planted few gadgets to sense his location.

"Asshole, Fucking bastard" I cursed him for his stupidity.