Fixed

Hey guys, so um sorry for the late update, I'm kinda busy, study, play sports and etc. But this chapter that I updated is just a short one but please hope you like it!

Nico's Prov.

Today is another day for school, and another day without Maki-chan. I haven't seen her for days, and I'm very worried.....I miss her....

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

--At school—

"You still haven't talk to her?" Nozomi asks, "Well no, of course, I haven't seen her for days." I said. "Hm, why don't you go to your usual spot, she might be there?." She suggested. "Great idea Nozomi, I'mma check it out." I said and wave bye bye to her and hurriedly walk to the rooftop. That's where our usual place to eat lunch when we only want to be together alone. When I got there, finally, I saw her, standing. "Maki-chan..." I called out.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, "I'm here to talk to you, where have you been? I was worried sick!"

"And why do you care?" she asks coldly, I couldn't see her face....

"Of course I care!" I shouted....

"And why?" she asks.... "Because, I- I lo-"

"Stop lying, please." She said, then finally I saw her face, her eyes looks very cold... "I'm not lying....what happened to you Maki-chan?" I ask, my eyes started to water, my voice is trembling... "What happened to me you ask? Its because of you." She said. "Because of me? What did I do?" I ask.

"Stop pretending that you don't know, you and nozomi are dating right? And does Eli know about this?" she said her expression starting to change...

"Me, Nozomi? Dating? Huh?! No! We're not dating!" I said. "Then, why did I saw you and nozomi kissing in the music room?"

"When? That? No Maki-chan you misunderstand, I had a high fever that time, Nozomi just checked my temperature and Eli, she was with us that time!" I explained, hoping that she would believe me but sadly she didn't.

"LIER." She said, then she passed by. "Maki-chan I..." before she could reach the rooftop door, I shouted, "Maki-chan, I love you!" She stopped, I thought she finally understand yet.... She didn't...

"Please, stop. I don't know if I can trust and believe you anymore." She said. But before she leaves the rooftop, I reach her hand, shut the door, pull her close to me, and kissed her.

Maki's Prov.

Before I could leave the rooftop, I felt Nico-chan held my hand, and the later I knew I felt a pair of lips on mine. I notice that Nico-chan is....she's kissing me?!

Actually it felt good, her lips are so soft and sweet, taste like strawberry. She broke the kiss, and looks at me... then she said, "I love you Maki-chan."

Those words ringed in my ear, my heart starts to beat faster again. Finally I understand what she meant. "I'm sorry Nico-chan, for everything." I apologize, I started to tear up but she wiped my tears. "Mh, its okay." Then she hugged me tight. This sure feels good, its warm, I hugged her back, I love it, how her body fits in my arm.

I lift her chin up gently, I look at her pinkish lips and then to her eyes, her eyes are so sparkly, those ruby eyes, I love it, with my pleasing eyes, she knows what I meant, finally I closed the distance between us. I tasted her sweet lips again, so sweet that I can't stop kissing it.

I held her closer to me, I peek to see her face, so close, and so beautiful, its like I'm kissing an angel. I broke the kiss, panting for air, once again I look into her eyes, her eyes pleasing she wanted more so I kissed her again, this time, with more love and more passion.

'I really did fall for her, and I really do love her.' I said to my self.

~~~Ding Dong~~~

The bell rang, meaning its time to go, the class is staring, we broke the kiss. We smiled to each other, and leaved the rooftop together our hands intertwine, we go to our separate ways with our smile on our face.

'I can't wait to see her after school.'

So hey, wut up readers? Do you like it? If you do, please don't forget to follow me and vote <3 thank you...