(The Finale / Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Nayeon: how is your sprain?

Jeongyeon: Ahhhh.. look it's fine.. It's not serious. The doctor said I'm lucky that it is just a sprain and not a fracture. I just need to wear elastic bandage for a month.

(Nayeon look down as she feel's guilty.)

Nayeon: Ahhh that's good to hear.. how about your hand?

Jeongyeon: Ahh my hand?

(Jeongyeon showed her hand that she forgot to put bandage on. Nayeon grab Jeongyeon's hand because she was so shock to see a stitch on Jeongyeon's hand.)

Nayeon: otoke...

Jeongyeon: hey it's alright... It's not that deep ok? Actually I was in the middle of cleaning and changing bandage when you came.

Nayeon: Where is it? your medicine kit?

Jeongyeon: In my office.. Nayeon you don't- - -

(Nayeon hurriedly went to Jeongyeon's office and get the medicine kit.)

(As Jeongyeon continued eating. Nayeon slowly clean her other hand which has stitch and then apply a new bandage.)

Nayeon: There...

Jeongyeon: Thanks..

(Nayeon clean up the mess and put away the medicine kit when she notice the time.)

Nayeon: otoke... I have to go Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon: Why what's wrong?

Nayeon: Tomorrow it's Appa's birthday. I'm going to bake his cake.. Actually I'm so nervous I don't know if I can pull it off..

Jeongyeon: Why don't you bake it here.. right now..

Nayeon: now?

Jeongyeon: yeah I can help you with it, and then tomorrow I'll deliver it to the venue.

Nayeon: but you're injured.

Jeongyeon: You'll be my hand and I'll be your guide. What do you think?

Nayeon: Uhmmmmm ok!! Gomawo Jeongie... oh I mean Jeongyeon.

(Good thing Jeongyeon offered Nayeon to bake it there because Jeongyeon has all the ingredients.)

(Nayeon put her apron on while Jeongyeon is struggling putting her own.)

Nayeon: here... let me help you..

Jeongyeon: Ohh gomawo.

Nayeon: is this alright? it's not too tight?

Jeongyeon: No.. it's perfect.. Ok lets start.. Dry ingredients first..

(Jeongyeon review the recipe and ask Nayeon to collect the ingredients first.)

Nayeon: Ohh Jeongyeon seems like you run out of flour.

Jeongyeon: jinja? I think we still have it in the stock room.. Wait I'll go get it.

Nayeon: No!!! let me!! you just sit.. ok?

(Nayeon went and took a bag of flour.)

Nayeon: I didn't know that this is heavy..

Jeongyeon: let me help you.

(Jeongyeon hold on the one side of the bag while Nayeon on the other side.)

Jeongyeon: Slowly... slowly..