Chap 9 (Bad Day)

(It has been 1 month and 3 days since the day that Nayeon left. Jeongyeon has been struggling everyday not to miss Nayeon and so far, she have survive for a month now, thanks to her cafe that helps her to be busy, Friends who always accompany her and to Jennie whom she become close with.)

(Typical Monday morning. Jeongyeon is at the Yoo's residence to visit her parents and Unnie.)

(Jeongyeon just woke up and finish washing up. She then went to the garden to have breakfast. Yoo Appa is reading his news paper like he usually do, While Yoo Umma went inside heat some water for coffee.)

(Jeongyeon is on her phone checking some news and messages when suddenly, Yoo app drop his news paper and his holding his chest with his right hand and he look like his in pain.)

Jeongyeon: Appa!!! gwenchana??? I'll call Umma!

(But before Jeongyeon could go, Yoo Appa hold her wrist to stop her. Yoo App shake his head to tell Jeongyeon not to call Yoo Umma.)

(After 5 minutes the pain went away, He then pat Jeongyeon's shoulder.)

YooAppa: I'm ok now..

Jeongyeon: Are you sure? I could bring you to the hospital.

YooAppa: No... No.. It's ok... please don't tell your Umma. I don't want to worry her.

Jeongyeon: but Appa....

YooAppa: Please Jeong... just do what I say.

Jeongyeon: Does it hurt always? what does the doctor say?

YooAppa: It's not that serious. He said that I should just take some rest and drink my meds regularly.

(Seungyeon then just woke up and she saw Jeongyeon and Yoo Appa looking so serious.)

Seungyeon: Good morning! What are you guys talking about?

YooAppa: Ohh Good morning. No it's nothing.

(Jeongyeon stared at her Appa and hope that everything is fine with her Appa.)

YooUmma: Coffee's here!

Seungyeon: Yeay!!!!

YooUmma: Ok let's eat!

(the Yoo family is enjoying their breakfast in the garden.)

YooUmma: How's Nayeon?

Jeongyeon: Ahh She's been busy shooting, but so far she's doing good there. She said she misses you all.

YooUmma: Tell her our regards when she calls you again.

Seungyeon: I really hope that her drama will do great when it's out..

Jeongyeon: Btw you're doing a drama again right Unnie?

Seungyeon: yeah! by the end of this year.

YooAppa: Ahh!! Congratulations!! you better do well, ok?

Seungyeon: Ofcourse Appa!!!

~TIME SKIP

(After breakfast Jeongyeon went to her cafe just like usual to supervise. She's checking even smallest detail, because she wants it to be perfect.)

Worker: Ms. Yoo we have a problem.

Jeongyeon: What is it?

Worker: The worker that is assign to put up the lights on the counter called in sick and the worker who is the one  who will put up the window went back to his hometown to take care of his sick mother.