« Three: Acquaintance »

———
« Three: Acquaintance »
———

     And that was the final straw as [NAME] fainted. 

     The white and pink feathered bird got escaped from her hold as the [COLOUR] haired girl collapsed down to the ground. Dera's mind went frantically alarmed.

     "Young lady, I didn't mean for you to be literal!" Dera panicked. He patted the girl's cheeks through his wings by several times to wake her up but it didn't work out. "I feel flattered but still—please, wake up!"

     Dera tried to lift the girl's back up but unable because of the heavyweight that would surely break his bird bones. His yell of pleading was noticed by the brownish-gold haired teen who just happened to walk by the counter. Mochizou glimpsed outside through the transparent glass of the door. "It's the bird." He paced toward the source. "What are yo—what happened here?!"

     "Young man, help me hide the young lady's body!" Dera's voice was in desperate as he pleaded.

     "You killed her?!" Mochizou instantly run outside and got on his knees next to [NAME]'s unconscious body, also in panic.

     "No!" Dera protested. "A bird as innocent such as myself can't kill a person!"

     "You just did now!" Mochizou checked her vital capacity and got relieved when he sensed her steady breathes.

     "She just fainted!" Mochizou ignored Dera's reason as he carried the [COLOUR] haired girl in bridal style inside his house.

     The flamboyant bird followed behind. Mochizou's Mother, Michiko, walked in and saw the commotion. "What happened to her?"

     "This bird over here scared her to death." Mochizou reasoned out. "It was an accident!" Dera interjected, flapping his wings in the air. Mochizou ignored him again and looked at his Mother. "Mom, can you get her bags? It's outside."

     Michiko nodded. "Bring her to your room to make her comfortable."

     Mochizou went upstairs toward his room in struggle. He left the door open and placed her gently on his neatly tucked bed. Mochizou panted for a second. The girl sure had weights. He grab her school bag from her shoulders so that her back would not be stiff, placing it beside her.

     He then gawked the girl's unconscious state. He couldn't believe that the girl who he desperately wanted to know the name was in his bed. This didn't go unnotice to Dera, "You're checking her out." Then, gave an insulting comment, "You look like a pervert just by looking at her with your eyes."

     "Shut up, bird. I am not!" Mochizou felt blood rushed up to his face. He picked up the fairly slim bird and slight squeezed him in the air to ease his embarrassment. "You're the pervert here, peeking at the girl's bathing area." He retorted.

     And then, [NAME] stirred on the male's bed. Mochizou noticed and halted his action, placing the flamboyant bird down to the ground. Her aroused [COLOUR] eyes fluttered open and sat up, holding her head like she was having a headache.

     "I thought I saw a bird that talks but it seems it's just my dream, wait—this isn't my bed." Her goosey voice turned into confuse, looking around and locked eyes with the brownish-gold haired teen.

     "You're right. It's mine." Mochizou uttered, scratching his nape. "You fainted because of this bird."

     [NAME] looked at where he was pointing and yelped. "It wasn't a dream?"

     Dera flies up to the bed near the [COLOUR] haired girl's feet. "Of course it wasn't, young lady." He confirmed. "I certainly am real."

     Mochizou saw the girl's discomfort state and said in exasperation. "You're making her uneasy!"