Chapter 31

GARY'S POV

After 3 hours of successful writing we've finally got the song done. Robs named it candy, but I think it's got a lot of meaning. "We've got a great song" there's no answer. As I turn round I see Rob lightly snoring on the sofa in the corner. Smiling to myself i put a blanket over him and quietly leave the room making sure I don't wake him. As I make my way downstairs I see Dawn on the laptop. "Hey baby" she looks up at me and smiles, patting the spear seat beside her i join her on the sofa taking a sip of her red wine. "What you looking at?" I say as she leans her head on my shoulder. "More venues so I can set stalls up for the mobs of London" "we should do a big evening where we could get some people to preform and stuff" looking up theirs a massive grin across her face. "Perfect idea!" As I'm about to reply there screaming and shouting coming from upstairs. Looking at Dawn confused we both jump up and run upstairs checking each room, but the kids are asleep. "Rob!" I blurt out, running up to my studio I find rob on the floor twisting and turning. "Rob..Rob mate it's okay." His eyes open and he's sweating. "G..Gary we was back their....back in that car..." my heart drops and I swallow. Dawn comes back in with some water,Passing it Rob I ask her to give us a minute and she nods understandingly.
Shit.

————————
Sorry this is short and I haven't updated in a while.
I've just been really busy but hopefully I can get back to writing !
Don't forget to follow my instagram: _qtbarlow_
Thanks
Rhyce 😊