Chapter15

Garys PoV
Whilst the kids have a sing along and a mess around it gives me time to think and of am honest I be missed the kids being able to mess aground with them even picking Daisy's up has made me happy am just gals am not at the hospital anymore that I can do what I want now.
We finally reach home but when the gates open Robbie mark Jason and Howard's cars on the drive leaving me know where to park.
"Fuck sake"I mumble to myself.
I park a little round the side then I pick Daisy up and close the door heading inside the house.
Marks PoV
We hear garys walk in
"Lads I've got something to say when parking on my drive at least leave me bloody room"
We all say quite it our hiding places
"Lads !!!! Dawn !!"
"Surprise !!!"everyone jumps out making Gary nearly drop Daisy.
"W..what's this for ??"
"we wanted to do something special for you coming home"
"Oh"
"Ahhha !!!"Dan saying laughing
"Your knew"
"off course we did"
"Oh"is all Gary responds
Garys PoV
5 hours later
"Daddy !!"
"Whats up honey?"
"Am tired"
"You want me to take you to mine and mummy's bed ??"
"Yeah"
"Alright I won't be a minute rob"
She gives Robbie a hug then rob passes her back
"Night uncle bob !!"
"Night princess"
She rests her head on my shoulder.
"Night night daddy"
"Night night honey"
I say closing the door and heading back downstairs.looking for Rob I see him with Ayda smiling.
I see dawn and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her
"Hey babe"I whisper in her ear
"Have you see Daisy ??"
"Yeah she's upstairs I'm our bed I tucked  her I'm she said she was tired when's Dan and em?"
"Em is wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa and dans out the back playing football"
Looking at my watch it reads:2:46am
"He's gonna have to come in we will get complaints form next door"
"Yeah well everyone's going now I was think ask rob and Ayad if they want the spare room instead off ordering a taxi"
I walk to rob and Adya they agree to stay the night they take the kids to the kids rooms I bring Dan in and pick a sleeping Emily up and bring her to bed.
"I miss this dad I love you"
"I miss tucking you in to live you to honey good night"
"Night dad"
With that I leave her and head to bed my self finally bed time I think to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys who's actually reading this if you are comment your opinions sorry about the updates hopefully I can get this into a pattern but with my mock exams it's hard to put the time in but a, trying my best X!!
Rhyce