Chapter 10: Afterwards...

I was dragging all my stuff inside the house, behind Ronnie. 

"Crissy! I'm home!" Ronnie called. Switchblade stood behind me, a little nervous looking. I smiled as i heard excited thumps running downstairs. 

"Ronnie!!!!" Crissy squealed, jumping on him excitedly, yet carefuly becasue of her pregnant tummy. Ronnie laughed, kissing her and leaving me and Switchblade to look away awkwardly. I stuck my hand behind my neck, running my hand over my necklace. 

"So... uhh, hi?" I said quietly, looking up at Crissy. Her head pulled away from Ronnie's quickly, and she looked at me. 

"Oh my gosh, Ronnie she's so gorgeous!" She squealed. I blushed. She ran over to me (more of a quick walk) and hugged me tightly. I laughed smiling at her and her swelled belly. She looked over at Switchblade and went over to hug him. "So Ronnie told me that you guys were going to be moving in, and so there is a room for you guys."

"We're going to be sharing? A room?" I asked, shocked.

"We trust you." Crissy smiled. I glanced at Ronnie behind her, he smiled at me. Switchblade turned and smiled at me widely. I grinned back, and then bit my lip. I wanted to kiss him... but ron- i mean my dad! He would probably make Switchblade sleep on the couch if i did. We both wanted to kiss each other, i saw that look in his eyes and we both turned away laughing awkwardly. 

"It's fine we don't care." Crissy said. Ronnie had a funny look on his face, obviously not seeing what Crissy saw. It didn't take Switch more than a second to grab me and pull me against him, kissing me roughly.

"HEY!" Ronnie barked, but Crissy must've shushed him. I wasn't looking. 

When Switch and I finally pulled away, Crissy and Ronnie showed us to our room. Two beds, opposite sides of the room. We had the same simple black sheets and pillowcases, and there was a computer desk too. 

"Ronnie can take you guys out to buy posters and stuff, if you want." Crissy said as they both stood in the doorway, her hand on her belly. Ronnie's eyes widened.

"What?! I spent half a tour with these little fuckers and NOW i have to take them SHOPPING?? UGHHHHH!!" Ronnie huffed, walking away and throwing his arms up. Crissy rolled her eyes.

"He's a little hormonal, he'll take you don't worry." She giggled. We all laughed and heard Ronnie yell from the living room:

"I HEARD THAT!" 

We all laughed even harder.