Chapter 11: The Finale

Switch and I had been living with Ronnie and Crissy for a while now, the baby was born (a darling little creature by the name of Willow), and we had grown so much closer over hat time. Switch finally fessed up and told me his name. Boaz. He had hiddden behing the name Switchblade for years, and when i finally got him to sqwak about his real name, i couldnt help but boast for months.

Some shit went down in the family, drama between Ronnie and Crissy, and Switch and I stayed with Ronnie. He had taken us both in, why would we dare desert him when he needed us most?

We were his prized kids, we helped to sell merch at shows and as time passed; we even started to get closer than we thought possible. When Boaz and I discussed a possible marriage for the very first time, things actually went surprisingly well.

"You think we could ever get married? And it would last?" I asked him one night, we were laying on the couch watching a movie and I could feel his heartbeat speed up a little when I asked him.

"Well... Yeah. I mean, I love you. And if anything threatened our marriage... I would fight til the end to try and save our marriage." He said softly. I smiled widely.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course! I love you, don't you know that?" He said, rolling over in my lap and looking up at me.

"I love you too!!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his face.

Next thing you know, I took on the name of Jynx Kross, Boaz Kross's beloved little wife.

And, as cheesy as this is; we lived happily ever after.