You turned your head to face him, eyes lighting up before pushing yourself up so that you were sitting, arms thrown into the air again. "I know right! That's exactly what I'm saying! I mean you'd make a better number two hero than him! How does he even hold that position when it's just from wanting to beat All Might?!?" You exclaimed.

He gave another laugh at your antics. "I'm not too sure about that, even though he's basically an awful person, he is still good at being a hero. He's saved more people than I have so far, I can't really compare.." You pouted at him and crossed your arms like an upset child.

"But you know who could compare, and do even better than him as a hero?" He asked, piquing your interest as you looked up at him.

"You would!" He gleamed, putting his hands out in your direction. You smiled widely and laughed as you hopped off the bed, practically leaping into his arms.

"Awhhhh, are you sure about that?" You asked.

"I'm absolutely sure." He responded.

"Positive?"

"One hundred percent." He said, ruffling your hair before you let go of the hug.

"Speaking of being the best hero, I've got something new I want you to work on." Your dad said, pulling out a book from nowhere.

"What, where did you get that?" You said, looking totally confused.

He laughed. "Magic. Anyways, this is about pinpointing pressure points on a person's body. It could seriously help you out in a lot of situations." The book he held was labeled 'Kyusho Jitsu.' You took the book from his hands and looked it over.

"Give it a read, then later we can try practicing it. It will be important for you to learn this try of fighting. I should get going back to work now though, ok? I love you." He said.

"Ok.. Bye, dad. Love you too." You said, trying not to let any hint of disappointment show through your voice. "He's never here, when would we actually get the time to go over this.." You thought as he waved to you and went to leave.

You stood at your doorway for a bit as your brain decided to go back over your events from yesterday after the festival. You hadn't told your dad about any of it, you didn't plan to either. He didn't need more to worry about, he has enough already as it is, being a hero and all. 

If you told him, what would happen? Would you be homeschooled again? It's not exactly homeschooling if who's teaching you is never home. He wouldn't have time, he doesn't have time. Your dad has no time to be worrying about your past issues when he's busy focusing on his future, saving people and crises from happening around the world.

You chewed the inside of your cheek, walking back to your bed to sit down on it and start reading. What else could you do, except focus on your future as well and sit alone in the huge, empty house with only two dogs as your source of company?

"It's fineee~! Why am I feeling down? I should be used to this. It's only normal, dad has an important job to do... Just get used to it, don't complicate things. Being a hero is more important and that's what I should be focusing on too!" You tried comforting and giving yourself encouragement, throwing a fist into the air for some sort of extra confidence.

You huffed out then leaned over the book, your elbows sinking into the bed comforter as you opened the pages and began reading. Letting hours pass by, as you ingrained the new material into your brain, just like you did most of the time when being home alone.

That's all you ever did. Learn, study, practice, train by yourself, then train with your dad, add patrolling some times out of the week, then repeat. Hours upon days upon weeks, months, years. Until you perfected it and became stronger, all to become the hero you've always wanted to be.