"Taylor, text me when you get to the hotel, ok?" Miles asked.

"Ok, I will!" Taylor agreed.

Then, with one snap of their fingers, Miles, Louie, and Ray teleported themselves to the ghost hotel that we that they were staying in in Swellview.

"Ok, so are you girls ready?" Mom asked Taylor and I, once the Preston's had left.

We both nodded our heads in agreement.

"You have everything that you need?"

"Uh-huh!" We both answered.

"Clothes, electronics, hair brush, tooth brush, tooth paste, snacks? Anything important that you might of forgotten?"

"Yeah, we have everything," Taylor stated.

"Are you sure?"

"We're sure, Mom!" I replied in a fresh tone, starting to get a bit impatient, "Now, let's go!"

"Alrighty then," she replied, as she, Taylor, and I started to lug our suitcases out of the living room and towards the elevator.

It took us about thirty minutes to get to the New Orleans airport. Unlike the last time, everybody seemed relax when we got there because we knew that we had plenty of time. Mom made sure that she had pulled into the closest parking space available, which was three rows away from the airport. Mom, Taylor, and I quickly climbed out of Mom's white car. The airport was huge! It was three stories tall. We then wheeled our luggage up to the glass automatic front doors of the airport. They then glided across their metal tracks, apart from each other, letting us step inside of the huge airport.

We were greeted by a huge, wooden, check-in desk that had numerous lines for numerous airlines.

"Mom, do you remember what airline we are flying with?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, we're flying with Spirit Airlines!" Mom replied.

I began to scan the lines, until I had found five with signs that read, "Spirit Airlines" in dark, blue print. I immediately ran up to the one that had the shortest line and got in it. Mom and Taylor immediately followed me.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The red-haired lady at the check-in desk asked us, after waiting for five minutes in line, once it was our turn to be served.

"Hi, my name's Michelle Hathaway," Mom introduced herself, "We're here for the 6:00 flight to Swellview, New York!"

"Ok, I'll check my computer for your name!"

The lady then began to click some buttons with her black mouse on her black computer.

"Michelle, Taylor, and Frankie Hathaway?" She asked us, after a few seconds of checking her computer.

"Uh-huh!" I replied.

"Ok, I'll print your tickets out for you!"

The lady then clicked a button on her computer with her mouse, which caused three tickets that were attached together to come out of a small slit in the check-in desk. She then tore them out of the slit, ripped them apart, and handed them to us.

"Thank you!" Mom thanked her, as she took the tickets and stuffed them inside of her black, leather purse.

"You're welcome!" The lady replied, "I can take your luggage now."

Mom, Taylor, and I then lifted up all of our suitcases and placed them down on the grey conveyor belt. The lady pressed a green button on the white wall, which caused the conveyor belt to start up and take our suitcases through a square-shaped hole in the wall and into another room that we could not see.