Hell Stiles was a better wolf than me and he was a human.

Which brings me to this, is Derek going to turn Stiles on the full moon?, I wonder how Stiles is going to be when he becomes a wolf, better athletic, more sarcastic?, Smart?

I know I became , faster, athletic no more asthma attacks.

But I still sucked at being a wolf, and I knew it, I mean how could I have not known about Stile's drug problem?

He was suffering and I didnt know, I was so far up Allison's ass that I didnt know I was neglecting my best friend.

I grimaced at the thought of Stiles on drugs, an over hyper Stiles.

It makes me shiver even thinking about that, Thinking about Peter makes shiver with a different kind of feeling, now I knew why seeing Stiles and Derek kissing and hugging didnt bother me.

Because my mate was a man, Peter Hale is my mate, the guy that dated my mother, the guy that tried to kill my mother and all my friends.

Oh shit, what am I suppost to say to my mom?. 'Yeah mom, he didnt call you back because he likes me more than you'.

For now, I gotta focused on making him come clean with me, just because I already knew did not mean , I was going to go up to him and kiss him and say 'oh guess what, Im your mate and I want you'.

So lets make Peter Hale squirm with jealousy.

I got my cell phone out and texted Stiles.

Me~ Hey I broke up with Allison and I just found out Im gay.

Stiles~ Dude your gay?.

Me~ yes and Im going on a date to see if I can find my mate.

I smile while I waited for a reply.

Stiles~ Scott dont do it please.

Me~ why not?.

Stiles~ because man just come over here.

Me~ I will as soon as my date with Danny is over, I'll come over.

Stiles~ Ugh fine but no kissing, dont be a slut on your first date.

I raised an eyebrow at Stiles words, slut?, Really?, I mean Im pretty sure Stiles and Derek were already doing the dirty, just by looking at the way Stiles has been walking all funny, and he calls me a slut?.

I snorted and stuck my cell back in my pocket, and went into my empty house, I sigh lately my mom was working more hours at the hospital and I knew why.

Ever since she found out I was a wolf, she was scared of me and it pained me because I would never ever hurt my mother.

I lay down and close my eyes when I felt something coming in through my window.

I gasps and sit up to find myself face to face with a pissed off face.

''What the fuck do you mean by a date?''. He spat and glared at me with his red eyes.

He was trying to control his wolf, I of course wanted to see how undone he could come.

''Stiles told you huh?''. I ask lazyli and lay back down on my bed, I snuggle up in my blanket hugging my pillow.

''Scott dont play with me, and look at me when Im talking to you''. He growled and I chuckle.

''Peter, your not talking your growling and What the hell do you care what I do or who with?, Im in search of my mate so I need to go on this dates, unless you have a simpler solution''. I lift my head up and stared at him.

''Dont go on this date''. He now sounded like he was pleading.

''Why?, why not?''. I urge him and he look away, why is he not telling me?, is he embarrased of me?.

''I cant''. He said defleated.

''Then Im going on that date, good night Peter''. I said without looking at him.

I heard a growled and in a blink of an eye, Peter was on top of me, pinning me on the bed.

''Scott, Im your fucking mate, ok im yours and your mine and Im fucking scare of you rejecting me''. He said this with so much passion that he had me gasping.

I could see into his eyes, they were full of love, lust, affection and fear.

He was scared I was going to reject him, than he didnt know me very well did he?

''Peter?''. I murmur and he tilted his head a bit to the side so he can see my face.

''Yeah''?. He reply with fear in his voice.

''Sleep with me''. I whispered and he stay quiet for a minute, I guess trying to think about what I just said, was it true or not?.

''Does this mean that you?. He started asking and I didnt let him finish.

I slam my lips on his and bit his bottom lip, I made him gasp and I invaded his mouth with my tongue and I swear I have never tasted anything sweeter than Peter's mouth.

I moan make him moan.

Once we let go I smile at him.

''About time you tell me, and yes I accept you as my mate''. I chirp happyli and Peter sigh content and snuggle in my bed, hugging me from behind.

I fell alseep with a smile on my face.

Content that I have my mate with me.