002

??? POV

I walked outside because I felt like it. I saw Y/N rushing and looking dizzy. "Hey Y/N, You-" out of no where she passed out. Thankfully she landed in my arms. I carried her bridal style in to the nurse and it looks like she got sick. "So is she okay?" I asked. The nurse nodded and said I had to take her home since she had a fever. God damn- I don't know her address! I called Daniel to come down. He never responded... I just took her to my house and layer her on my bed. "I might not be nice to you but I care about you..." I laughed. I fell asleep next to her as I sat down.

Y/N POV

I woke up with a guy holding my hand. "S-Sehun!?" I asked. He was sleeping and I- "O-Oh... You're awake." He says coldly. "S-Sorry..." I said. "Don't do it next time. You have a fever Y/N." Sehun says. "But, I was just fine-" He cut me off. "Not anymore. Let me drive you to your house." He says. "I'll just walk... I'm fine. Thank you for everything. Text me what you want so I can pay you back" I said. I walked in a unfamiliar place but I just used my map app. I walked home and when I got home Daniel was waiting for me. "Where have you been!? Don't talk to me. Everything is driving me nuts..." He shouts. "I-" he stormed off to his room and I just packed and put it in another bag as I carried both bags then, I walked out the house agian and took a car and drove off to a park. It was empty... so I decided to sing love scenario. All of the sudden, Bobby pops up behind me. "Y/N? Nice singing voice. I heard about you!" Bobby says. "No way! I'm like your fan I-" I started to panic. "Hahaha, me too! Let's take a photo!" Bobby suggests. We took a selfie and walked around the park. "So how are you enjoying  Korea?" Bobby asks. "It's nice. I met a few people." I smiled. Bobby intertwines his hand with mine and I smiled. "So, what's your plans for later? Are you free?" Bobby asks. "No she isn't!" A guy says. I looked back and it was Felix? "You. Dance studio. NOW." Felix says pointing to me. I was gonna go but Bobby held my hand and pulled me behind him. "Who are you to speak to Y/N like that?" Bobby shouts. "That doesn't matter!" Felix says "It's not a big deal Bobby... Just text me later okay?" I smile gently as Felix drags me. "Yah Kang Y/N! Have you lost your mind?" Felix yells. "What did I do?" I shouted. "You don't know about him huh?" Felix says. "He's a gang member. Stay away from him!" Felix says as he holds my hand and continues dragging me. "Why are you protecting me? I thought you didn't like me..." I said, looking down. "Don't worry bout it Y/N. All that matters is that you're safe." Felix says softly but he avoids eye contact. "Come on... let's just get you home." Felix says. "No, I r-ran away..." I said. "You know what... Just stay with me for now." Felix says. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm just gonna go to a hotel. Thanks though." I smiled at him. He gave me a slight smile. "HYUNG SMILED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!" A guy says. "H-Hi Hyung~ Is this your girlfriend?" The guy asks. "H-Huh- Jeongin! You're supposed to stay at home!... U-Uhh..." Felix looks at me. "Ooh~ looks like hyung has a cru-" Felix gave him a death stare. "Okay hyung! Hi, My name is Jeongin- Y/N?" He says. I looked at him. Jeongin?... "Is that you? Uhh brace face?" I asked. "Yeah-" Jeongin said as he gave me a hug. "What's going on here?" Felix asked. "Umm... We kinda umm..." Jeongin looked at me. "UHm....." I avoided eye contact with Felix. "You two dated?" Felix asked. "What- N-No!" We both said. "We'll tell you in the future. For now I'll take Y/N to a hotel." Jeongin says. "Tell me when we get home. Go home. I'll take Y/N." Felix says. "Text me." Jeongin says as he walks away. "Anyways..." Felix got cut off. "Anyways, she'll be heading with me." A guy says. "Jaehyun?" I asked. "Where are all these people coming from-" I asked confused. Jaehyun pulled me away from Felix, carried me, and ran away. "Where are we-" He looked at me and put me in his car. "Love, we're going to my house." He says. "You scared me damn-" I said as I laughed. "We're here my love." Jaehyun says. "So much happened and I didn't even know where everyone kept popping up ahaha, I'm so confused..." I giggled nervously. I left my bags in his car and I walked inside the house. I saw a boys,boys, and more boys. "Wow man-" "hey cutie! I'm responsible for these boys so... excuse them." He laughs nervously. "Ah- don't worry about it, love!" I smiled. "Umm Kun hyung- love? What?" A guy says. "Huh- I just met him today- I call everyone love." I smiled. "Y/N!" They all yelled. "OMG I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!" They yelled. "I am too-" I smiled. "Oh shoot- EVERYONE FOR THE SHOOT PLEASE GET IN THE CAR!" Kun says. All that was left in the house was Me and Mark. "Hey... I'm M-Mark." He says in English as he smiles shyly. "I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you..." I smiled. "Yo so uh, you wanna come with me to go get some uh- snacks?" He laughs nervously. "Of course." I smiled. We walked together to the store and we kept laughing... literally to nothing. We bought some snacks and ice cream. "Yo! This is sweet!" Mark says as he laughs. I laughed too. Then we made a video together and did the whisper challenge. We ended up laughing our butts off! "Tiger!" I shouted. "Did you just say the B-Word!?" Mark asks. I bursted out laughing as I facepalmed. "We're back!" Jaehyun yells. "We're back!?" Mark shouts. I laughed. I took the headset off from him and he sees everyone else walking in. "Ohh!!-" he giggles. "What did you two do?" Kun asks. Me and Mark look at each other, processing what we did. "Are they speaking their language?" The bunny like one whispers to Jaehyun. "I think they're trying to process something." Jaehyun says "OH!" Me and Mark shout. "We bought snacks and then played a game." We both say. "That took way too long to process." A guy says. They all introduce themselves and I give them their snacks that we bought. "Jaehyun, I need to get my stuff from your car." I whisper. "Ah- My brother took my car for a little, how about you ask Johnny for clothes." He says, pointing to him.

Johnny's fashion evolution coming soon!