What in seven hellー

Once 'Fujimaru' was mentioned, everyone abandoned what they're doing and ran as fast as they could.

Divine being. King. Demi-God. Hero. Soldier. They all ran and ran, some even using their vehicles or horse, until they arrived at the Meeting Room.

You two have so much explanation to do,

Merlin and Gilgamesh!

.

The so-called meeting room was no more than an enormous Colosseum. Usually it's used by Clairvoyance Gang to discuss unimportant things. it's likely they're the one who called them all.

Clairvoyance Gang itself was a group consisted by Heroic Spirits with Clairvoyance skill. Current members were Older Gilgamesh, or Caster Gil, Merlin, and formerly King Solomon until you-know-what happened.

It's not rare for them causing mischief here and there, especially with Merlin's undying love for prank and Caster Gil's constant need of entertainment. That was one of many reason why other Heroic Spirits were skeptic when those two called them all here.

"Alright," The King of Knight, Arturia Pendragon, crossed her hands and glared at two male accross the room. "Now we all are here. Now, speak. What do you mean by that announcement?"

"Easy, Arturia," Merlin held his open palm up with reassuring smile. "Don't be so uptight now, alright?"

Before she could say anything, other Heroic Spirit butted in. "What happened to my children?" asked The Mystic Slayer, Minamoto-No-Yorimitsu, or simply Raikou for short. She held a worried face. "Are they okay? Will they arrive at Throne of Heroes safely?"

"About that..." Caster Gil pursed his lips. "To tell you the truth, something has happened that prevent Fujimaru Ritsuka and Fujimaru Gudako join us in Throne of Heroes."

"""What!?"""

Everyone voiced their displeasure and murmured to themselves and others. A hand raised among the sea of people. Caster Gil pointed at the hand raised figure without calling the name. It's hard to tell who was the person.

"Is Second Magic user related to this?"

The answer was immediate.

"No," some voiced their disbelief. "For some miraculous reasons, the old Dead Apostles didn't take any part of thisーI have questioned him.  He's clean."

Another hand shot up. "What about other Magician?"

"They're all clean, so stop searching searching the black goat."

"Unbelievable," muttered the ex-Eroge Protagonist and the GAR-est of GAR, Emiya. He cupped his mouth and stared disbelievingly at Clairvoyance duo.

"Zelretch the Troll didn't partake in? What in the world just happening?"

Merlin made a knowing sound. Right, Emiya is his constant victim to be isekai-ed. Of course he's weirded out by this.

"Alright everyone, calm down," Merlin clapped twice. "We haven't told you what will happen to their soul. Let's discuss about it when you get the picture, okay?"

.

The respond was expected.

"I CAN'T ACCEPT IT!" Tamamo screamed. "While I am happy Beloved Husbands born into a family that wholly worship me, I can't accept their fate!"

Beside her, Raikou wailed to her palm. "My children! My poor children!" she cried. "Tell me, Mage of Flowers, is there a way for me to go there? There is, isn't it?"

"C-calm down please, I can't--"

"Unacceptable! We, as the First Emperor of China and their Brother in arm, has to nurture them to be the next Emperor!"

"I can hear it... The bell hast called for a name..."

"Unforgivable... How dare that man hurt Mother and Mama... We can't stand it! We need to comfort Mother and Mama!"

"Hmm, since he is practically an immortal... Fufu, I wonder what kind a sound he'll make once I burn him with my fire?"

"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

"Everyone please calm down!"

The whole situation was nothing but chaotic for a while.

.

Arthur Pendragon, the alternate self of Arturia Pendragon, coughed deliberately in the middle of ruin that once was their meeting room. Other Heroic Spirits had calmed down but still radiated murderous aura.

"Have everyone calm down?" Collectives 'yes' and nods answered his question. "Alright. So to sum the situation, both Master are somehow, for some reason, entered circle of reincarnation and reborn into a world that has very weak connection to our universe system. Is that right, Merlin?"

The Magus of Flower nodded silently. Arthur continued his speech.

"According to Merlin and Caster Gil, they will be faced with several misfortunes. Sadly, because the connection between our realm is quite weak, it's impossible for us to aid them. So!" Arthur immediately shouted to prevent another argument broke.

"Anyone have an idea to compensate it?"

Another murmur broke within the crowd. Some wore puzzled expression, and several had visible frustration.

They wanted to aid their precious Masters. Those two didn't deserve facing the tragedies that would happen in the futureーnot on their watch.

Fujimaru twins supposed to be together with them in Throne of Heroes. They supposed to enjoy their well-deserved life after years fighting for World and Humanity.

Sending them into a world full of Demon, as helpless and weak human? Unacceptable!

A hand shot high to the sky. It was Tamamo-no-Mae, wearing determined face.

"I have an idea," she declared. "I don't know if it works though."

Arthur leaned down.

"Elaborate."

.

Hino-kami. Or Fire God, for conventional reasons.

Fire God was the divine being that Kamado clan had worship for ages. They even made a dance called Hinokami Kagura to show their dedication and a form of pray to grant their family a protection from any harm.

There was no further explanation about who was this Fire God. There was no lore, no background story, none. Yet Kamado Clan kept worship this godly figure religiously and taught the Hinokami Kagura from generation to generation.

And such, Tamamo, the divine spirit originating directly from the sun goddess Amaterasu, decided to take advantage of it.

"Fire God is just another name from Sun God, yes? Since I AM practically the Sun Goddess herself, I can give them my blessing!"

It's one of many advantages of being Divine Spirit. Even when their worshipper came from another universe, with enough power and faith they could give them a blessing uninterrupted

The chance was slim, but it was possible. And it's not like they're unfamiliar with gambling fate.

(There's a saying: modern problem required modern solution.)

And if it's succeed...

Of-fuckin-course they would abuse the hell of it.

.

It worked.

Tamamo sent them a blessing that allowed Fujimaru Ritsuka and Fujimaru Gudako remember their past self and it worked.

The deities at Throne of Heroes looked at each other before grinned madly.

Oh, they're gonna have so much fun with it.

A Jar of Unfinished DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara