“You idiot!”

We both snap our heads to the direction of the voice and saw Jisoo running away from an angry chipmunk.

“What the fuck?” Jennie mumbles and I roll my eyes.

I help Jennie stand up and we both watch the two lovebirds running near the beach.

“You were supposed to light the fireworks Jisoo!” Cheng yells while she throws her stuff at the running chicken.

“But the chikin made me forget it!”  I scoff and Jennie watched them with an amused grin.

“Fireworks?” Jennie asks and I nod my head.

“Part of our plan was supposed to be Jisoo lighting the fireworks the moment you say yes. But looks like someone got distracted” I explain and Jennie laughs.

“The chicken distracted her” she says and we both laughed when Jisoo tripped and rolled on the sand.

Serves her right.

Jennie snakes her arms on my waist and I tilt my head to the side.

“Even without the fireworks, everything is perfect.”

I kissed her forehead and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Now what about skinny dipping with your fiancé?” I wink and she chuckles.

“Dinner first then skinny dipping later, my fiancé” she responds and my ears rejoices.

I grin from ear to ear.

“YAH! Chipmunk! Chicken! Let’s go eat dinner!” I scream and Jisoo escaped Chaeyoung’s wrath.

~

“You look like shit”

“Shut up brat” Jisoo mumbles but immediately shuts her mouth when Chaeng narrowed her eyes at her.

“Congratulations  Jennie Unnie” Chaeng smiles and Jennie smiles back.

“Thank you Chaeng, for helping Lisa. She told me everything”

“What about me?” Jisoo interferes.

“You failed your part you idiot” I say and Jennie smacks my head.

“She’s still older than you Manoban. Have some respect”

I caress the back of my head and Jisoo sticks her tongue out.

“Thank you Jichu Unnie, although Lisa was right - you failed your part” Jennie says and this time I was the one to stick a tongue out.

“Yah Mandu!” Jisoo yells.

“She’s right love. You failed your part” Chaeng joins and Jisoo surrenders.

“Fine” Jisoo pouts.

“But I still love you so, here you can have my chicken” Chaeng embraces her girlfriend as she puts the chicken on Jisoo's plate and we all laughed when she devoured the chicken that Chaeng gave her.

~

“Ready baby?” I stare at Jennie as I reach for her hands.

We’re both naked on in the middle of the night and my ass is freezing.

She nods her head and I pick her up bridal style as we both hit the shoreline.

“Holy shit its fucking cold!” I scream as soon as my toes hit the water.

Soon enough, the water is almost above my waist and the water splashed Jennie’s body.

“Oh my god Lisa it’s freezing!” she yells and I laugh while my teeth chatters.