0: Age Of The Primordials

Dalamadur: "Where the heck am I?!"

I looked around and all I could see were tall trees, bushes, and blooming flowers, and close by was a running river of crystal clear water. In a sense, the whole place looks like paradise...If it weren't for the fact that everything looks a bit small from my perspective.

What is my height anyway? 20, 30 feet tall? if so then what the heck? Then again a Dalamadur or more specifically its juvenile in the game was about 440 meters long. So if I subtract that in half then a newborn Dalamadur should be about 220 meters long... that's one big baby. No wonder everything looks so small, well just a few meters that are.

Oh well.

As I look around I finally realize something. The whole place looks, smells, and even feels so clean. Not like in my old city where I was tempted to always wear a gas mask because of the fumes and smoke from the cars. It was like heaven.

A paradise like no other. This place trumps all of the places that I have been to when I was a human.

???: "Hello!"

Dalamadur: "Gah!"

Because of that voice, I accidentally destroyed a lot of plants, boulders, and some trees. Dirt and splinters were flying everywhere.

As I trash around I have forgotten one important thing that I seemed to forget. It was the fact that I was in a new body that wasn't a human structure.

Dalamadur: "Ouch!"

My tail slammed me right in the snout and then I felt something rising from my long throat.

[Meteor Shoot]

And with that, I vomit the thing out on the ground which then causes a small explosion. After that, I was covered in dirt and soil.

Spitting out a rock I calm myself down and look around to search where the voice came from. To my outermost confusion, I found no one.

???: "Hello again!"

This time I turn in a full circle only to find no one. Remembering that explosion just a second ago, I tried to do it again and then felt something rising in my throat again.

Dalamadur: "Whoever you are show yourself!"

Navi: "Hello! I am Navi your personal [Guide]!"

Dalamadur: "...eh?"

Navi? Isn't that the name of a certain annoying fairy? I could swear that voice always made me mad.

Navi: "I do mostly [Identify], [Tracking], and as a bonus a companion for you Master Dalamadur on your journey in the [Age Of Primordials]!"

Dalamadur: "...okay?"

...That happened rather weirdly. At least she (I think it's a she) isn't that much more annoying than the Navi from Zelda. This Navi is much more barrable than that one. If I ever heard a "Hey Listen!" Imma gonna kill myself...no seriously I will.

Shaking my head to get some of the dirt off of my head I headed towards where I was hearing a stream of water. Not before seeing the mess that I have done.

Practically it looks like a battlefield. No, it did look like a battlefield with a smoking crater, broken trees, and scattered plants. It was a mess.

Navi: "You have destroyed 20 trees, 10 blouders, and about 200 plants Master Dalamadur"

Okay, Navi if you are reading my mind then please stop doing it without my permission. It's quite freaky.

Navi: "Sure thing Master Dalamadur!"

Letting out a small sigh I head back towards where I was hearing running water. A stream or a river would be good to not only get myself clean, but I could also check out my new appearance.

That and I could get something to eat. I am a little bit hungry......

I stopped for a moment as a sudden thought came to me. It's quite common sense that a living being needs to eat but a bigger living being will need a lot of food. So I would likely need to eat about half my weight...Then as a fully grown one, I need to eat.........Shit.

The Juvenile was just about 440 meters long so an adult would be about 620 or 880 meters long...I need to find something that could feed me for 1,000 years!

Navi: "Master?"

I'm in the Mythical World, right?

Navi: "Master Dalamadur?"

There must be a creature that can regenerate fast right?

Navi: "MASTER DALAMADUR!"

Dalamadur: "What?!"

Navi: "I was going to tell you that you are by the water source and I was going to warn you that the water source-"

Dalamadur: "Ah? AHHHHHHHH!"

Navi: "Is a 100 feet tall waterfall."

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I was falling with the rushing waterfall just beside me to my right. On the bright side, I could see my long lower body.

My lower body was like that of a snake but with added details like sliver scales, two rows of sharp axe-like blades that go to my tail up to my head I think, a spiked club-like tail, and two stubby feet blades.

As I looked at my body I didn't realize that I was close to the end of the waterfall. Fortunately, it was a river, Unfortunately.

Boom!

Dalamadur: "Ack!"

It was too small for my size and I also caused some sort of a mess. This time with water.

To be honest it didn't hurt that much at all, felt like a scratch. But it did make me a bit annoyed at myself for not realizing it sooner than later. Shouldn't have been talking to myself.

At the moment I just want to not move in my current position which was laying my back on the "small" river. It was quite nice.

Navi: "Um, Master Dalamadur?"

Dalamadur: "Yes Navi?"

Navi: "I am detecting a Primordial heading this way"

Dalamadur: "What?!"

That report instantly made me straighten myself up and ready myself for whoever the Primordial was. My mind raced with questions as to who the Primordial was and I got my answer from the smell of fresh earthen smell and the soft voice of a female.

??? Primordial: "Hello"

A/N: Hello there, I was thinking of and want to incorporate some Fate Series Greek Servants into this story. Mainly because their stories in FGO were great. What do your viewers think?

Reincarnated As A Dalamadur In A World Of MythOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara