Chapter Five

Hey Guys! Before we get started, I just wanted to let you all know that my new Original, Two Of A Kind: Far From Over, is now available on my page! This is the first ever sequel to an Original to my page and I really want everyone to know it means the world to me! So please when you're done here go check it out and make sure to vote, comment, and share!

Okay, back to the chapter!

When Carlos left the dorm to go visit Jane at the fountain, Harry and Dude stayed at the dorm. Dude was fine and chilling on Carlos' bed while watching TV. Harry on the other hand was pacing back and forth wondering when Audrey was gonna text him back.

"Is it desperate if triple text her?" Harry asked himself out loud.

"Yessir." Dude answered him.

He stopped and looked at the dog. "You my good sir, need to learn when to shut up."

Dude sat up, "I can't help myself! I'm still a dog, we're impulsive!"

Harry rolled his eyes as Uma then walked into their dorm with her sister Ocean behind her. "Whatchu up to?" Uma smiled.

"Getting left on delivered by Audrey!" Dude answered for Harry.

Harry then turned and looked at Dude amd pointed his hook towards him. "You're lucky we're in Auradon and not the isle."

"Oooohhh tea!" Ocean smiled as she sat on Carlos' bed and pet dude. "I heard you guys danced together at the Engagement Party. What happened?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "She hasn't been replying much to me lately. But then again she is off at Auradon University right now. College is tough and all."

Uma chuckled. "Yeah I bet."

"Shut up will ya?" Harry asked fake politely.

"I prefer not to, plus you know my name, I don't shut up unless I want to." Uma smiled, then looked at Ocean. "Same goes for her. We are sisters after all."

"Don't I know it." Harry sighed as he colapsed face first on his bed.

While Harry was contemplating stuff, Evie and Doug were busy searching around the now deserted Serpent Prep on the other side of the Isle. Evie and Doug were thinking about how they should have had Gil come with them since he knew the area way better then they did, but they had a mission. And they didn't want to delay anymore.

"This place looks... bad?" Doug said after they first walked into the school. "I'm not supposed to say it looks good, correct?"

Evie looked at him and fixed his hair. "Correct."

"I just don't know where she'd be exactly, she's like lizard status... so it kinda limits a lot of things." Doug sighed.

Evie nodded. "Tell me about it, however I know something that'll make this go way faster." She smiled mischievously at Doug.

He looked back at her confused until he saw her begin to flex her hand and he saw the blue magic swirl around it. Doug sighed, "I think this is the one scenario when I want you to use magic."

"Yay!" She smiled. "Okay," She pondered for a second trying to think of the perfect spell she could use. "Maleficent is a big part of the villains life's, show us where she is so we can make things go right." Evie casted the spell as magic shot up into the air... and then disappeared.

Nothing happened.

"Huh," Evie said confused as she tapped her hand. "That's never happened before."

"Do you think she's using a magic blocker?" Doug asked.

Evie shrugged, "I don't understand how. She's a lizard for goblins sake."

"Hey, stranger things have happened." Doug smiled as he put his arm around Evie, who instantly looked down in the dumps. Doug hated seeing Evie look sad. "Hey," He lifted her head up so she was looking at him. "I love you."

A smile immediately broke out on Evie's face. "I love you too." She kissed him right after she said that. After she pulled away, she lightly patted him on his face. "Come on, we still got a whole school to look through."