Chapter Four

"Must I come along?" Hades asked once more as Mal practically pushed him out the castle towards the purple limo out front.

"Only if you wanna be a good Dad." She smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Oof. Blackmail." Jay said from behind them. "Sweet."

"Hey. If we find your mom, you think that she can learn to love again?" Gil added as he also came out.

Mal sighed. She thought about this question as well. "Let's pray." She said as she threw her bags in tjr truck of the limo.

"How can she not fall in Love with the amazing woman you've become?" Ben smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"This is actually my first time going to the isle." Doug smiled as he walked out the castle with Evie by his side. "I'm excited to see this new world."

"I bet you are." Hades rolled his eyes as he got into the limo.

The ride there was easy and quick considering there was no need for the barrier anymore. Jay was the one driving the limo and Gil had shotgun while everyone else sat in the back.

"Sooo," Gil started. "You gonna tell them?"

"What do you mean?" Jay asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"About... us?" Gil responded hesitantly.

Jay then sighed. "I don't know, I want to don't get me wrong, I've just never really been too open about that topic with anyone before."

Gil sighed, "Nether have I, if we weren't living in Auradon and I told my Dad about this, God knows how'd he'd react."

"Same." Jay sighed too.

The limo finally crossed the bridge and they were officially on the Isle of the Lost. Ever since the barrier was opened, very few people and major villains cose ro stay there so the place was practically deserted. Jay drove the limo and parked it right under Maleficent and Mal's old castle.

"Haven't seen this place in about 17 years." Hades sighed as he looked out the window and preceded to open the door. "I always tried to avoid it."

Mal paimted a confused look on her face. "But I'm 19."

"Your point being?" Hades asked sarcastically.

"Okay, we can probably split up to cover more ground." Mal ignored her father. "Evie and Doug, you guys can circle around the Serpent Hall area of the isle, Jay and Gil you guys can go to where the Dragon's Eye was located, and Ben, Dad, and I will look in the castle and the Dragon Hall side of the isle."

"Sounds like a plan." Evie smiled. "Let's find your mom."

Back in Auradon, Carlos sat in his dorm room on his computer doing some homewrok with Dude in his lap as the door swung open, and his new roommate Harry walked in.

"Why must you always kick the door in?" Carlos asked. "Dorm management is gonna be up our butts."

"Sorry," Harry apologized. "Still getting used to things over here."

Carlos became confused, "I don't remember people kicling doors in often on the isle."

"You my good sir didn't go to Serpent Prep." He laughed.

Over the two weeks they had been roommates, Carlos found out a lot about Harry. Such as his imfamous hook as a name, Harry Jr, that he likes pop music but likes to lie about liking it, and that he sometimes feels more lonely then he should feel.

"It be like that sometimes." Carlos laughed. "How are things going with you and Audrey by the way?"

Harry's face fell as he turned from Carlos and looked over at his bed, pretending to fix his sheets. "Oh you know, a pirate can never be tied down." He fake laughed.