Chapter 176 - The Destined Meeting

It was the former Crown Princess of North Country, Vika who was coming from the basement of the accident mansion.

Vika, a vicious noble girl from sequel to the girl comics, attempted to invade Central Country.

In the end, she would die on the next episode.

She wanted to avoid such a future, but her memory came back too late. She was blamed for Mirarudo's business and was transferred from North Country to Central Country.

However, because there was someone on the way to attack her, she had to hide in the Capital.

It was said in the world that her whereabouts were unknown.

I had seen her once in the market before, but we separated before I had time to find out the information.

That was where her hiding place was.

The tall man who fell to the ground was the subordinate of Vika.

I felt sorry for hitting him to faint...

"I'm sorry, because I got a shock when he appeared suddenly... this person, was beaten by me."

"It doesn't matter. Although he is not the person responsible for fighting, he is really useless for being beaten by a noble girl. So why are you in this place? Are you coming to see me? Since I can be easily found, it's almost time to move away."

"It's a coincidence to come here. In fact, I was looking for a mansion in the Capital...maybe because I am a country bumpkin, I was brought to this accident mansion."

"Huh, no one will come close to this mansion, so I thought it was a good place to lurk. It's really unbearable to visit the mansion often."

Vika took me to the room inside.

The lights in the innermost room were lit, which was although simple, but with beds and blankets.

I heard that she lived here with her attendant.

Yes, who I beated down was her faithful attendant. His name was Girou, who seemed to follow Vika from North Country.

Because I felt guilty, I moved him to the bed.

After removing the hood, there was a young thin man with a silvery hair dyed brown and tied to the back.

"Vika, I didn't say it before... but I want to protect you."

"protect? me?"

"If it is me who knows the situation, I should be able to cover it well. No one will think of that the northern princess is hidden by the people of Earl Hakusu, right?"

"Well, that's the case. But will you trust me easily?"

"Of course, it is not for nothing to help you hide. Please tell me all the information you know, of course, including the past life."

To be considerate of the safety of me and Earl Hakusu's territory in the future, I must try to get more information from her.

However, now...

(All in all, let me go back to Ricardo for the time being)

I let Vika wait for a moment, then I went to call Ricardo.

(It's indeed very pitiful to bring him to the underground, but it is better to let him know the situation.)

I went to the first floor and asked the guide to stand by. I said "There is something that I want to see" and took Ricardo to the underground.

Honestly, I didn't know whether it was suitable to let Ricardo be in contact with Vika.

Vika was the principal offender who taught Mirarudo to launch civil strife.

With her memory recovery, even if the track was corrected midway, what she did would not change.

However, considering the security of myself and the country in the future, it was still impossible to avoid talking with Vika. Therefore, there was no choice but to open Ricardo.

"Britney? What is going on? What do you want to see?"

I chose the vocabulary and answered carefully.

"The escaping Princess and her attendant of the North Country were lurking in the underground of this building. The ghosts in the rumors might be them. I want you to meet each other."

Ricardo watched the surroundings while walking in the hallway.

The ghosts might be horrible, but he was also worried about Vika's actions.

"The princess will not hurt us here?"

"Well, I don't think there is a problem. I just spoke normally and she didn't look strong."

Although I mistakenly thought that they were ghosts and repelled the attendant, neither of them seemed the type of fighting.

I had to check it out from now on if there were other companions.

"If I can, I hope to protect her secretly at Hakusu's house."

"...let's meet first."

In the innermost room, Vika and Girou, sitting on the stone bed, were already on standby.

"Vika, this is my fiance Ricardo. Ricardo, here is Princess Vika and Mr. Girou."

After greeting each other, Vika looked at Ricardo intently.

The two were filled with a tense atmosphere.