I don't want to have a tea party! Part 15

Three months have passed since my memory returned.

As usual I am teaching the children, and on the side I have continued my beauty products research.

The soap has had a positive effect on my body, and the lemon has made my hair silky and smooth. Lately, my acne has even begun to decrease.

However, my body's weight still has hardly diminished. From 75 kilos ( 165 lbs) it has hardly decreased...

(Why!? I have decreased the size of my meals, and I have been exercising.)

It's a mystery. My upper arm and butt are still puyo puyo. ( jelly-like)

(... Would it be good to build muscles?)

Increasing muscle sinew will increase calorie consumption. It will also temper my body and improve my posture, and in my previous life the television said it would lead to longer life. Those are all positive reasons.

I decided to add weight training to my normal exercise.

(Speaking of muscles, protein.)

The concept of protein does not exist in this world, but there are soy beans and dairy products. Eating more of those should be good for protein intake. Beyond that, meat and eggs would be good to eat.

"Yosh. I'll do my best!"

The children were adding and subtracting water using a barrel and a dumbbell. Adding or subtracting water to the barrel would raise or lower the dumbbell respectively.

Rather than offering a tsukkomi to my sudden eccentric behavior, the children continued silently studying. They're good kids.

One of the boys, Ryan, is a genius at studying. In the blink of an eye he had mastered reading and writing. Now, I lend him books from the library that I read when I was young.

Ryuze and grandfather already know that I am teaching the children. Even when I lend out a book, they don't have any complaints.

"Ojou-sama, the book you lent me this time was funny. Thank you very much."

"That's good. Jaa, read this next."

"There is a little thickness to it, I'm glad. This will be worth reading."

Ryan's eyes were sparking.

I am not that fond of children, but after inviting these two to study, I think that Ryan and Maria are very cute. Even though I call them children, that is only from the perspective of my previous life. As Britney now I'm not that separated from them in years...

Until now, Britney hasn't had any friends the same age.

There have been few opportunities to make friends with noble's daughters of the same age, and even if there had been a chance, they would have quickly put distance between us. Perhaps it was impossible to keep in touch with a self-centered white pig.

Because of this and that I was lonely, so spending time with the children is a good diversion.

After studying I research soap, but when I looked outside the research room that Ryuze had given me, I saw Maria looking in curiously.

When our eyes met, she came in with an awkward appearance.

"I smelled something good... please don't mind me."

"Aa, this is the smell of soap. If you'd like, want to make it together?"

"Eh, but-"

"I am always researching by myself... if I had an assistant I would be helped."