Chapter 11

The day Manik was about to come back, Nandini came back from her father's place. Manik was supposed to come at night, so she went to her college in the morning.

After college she was coming back when she found Madhaym outside. He asked Nandini to get in. Then they both went to café to have some conversation as it's been long that they have met.

"So, Nandini, how are you, Nandini? Do you still feel the headache?"

"No, bhaiya. But sometimes because of stress that happens." 

Madhaym nodded his head in understanding. "That's okay. But don't take stress. It's not good for you. You know your condition, right?"

Nandini nodded quietly. "Okay."

"By the way how is your marriage life? I couldn't attend your marriage as I had to go to abroad. So, I didn't get the chance to meet your husband too. You both loved each other so much. I had to say to him that if it was not him, then I would have married you. Because of him I didn't get the chance."

Nandini laughed hearing him.

"We have to leave now. Manik is coming back today." Nandini said while getting up.

"You didn't even finish your coffee."

"I am not feeling like."

"Okay, then let's go."

Then they left from there and Madhaym dropped Nandini to her place.

Nandini came back home but didn't see Manik there. She only found her bag there. She thought where did go after coming back.

Manik came back after evening. His face was visibly red. Nandini can see it clearly that he was angry. But didn't know why he was so angry.

From the time he came back, he didn't come out of his room. He was sitting in his room. Nandini was not able to gather the courage to go to him.

Manik is too much angry and his anger is really dangerous. Nandini knew it very well. She made coffee for Manik but was not able to go in his room. She was standing out of his room for a long time. 

Nandini decided that she will just go and give him the coffee. Then she will come back and talk to him later when his anger will go down.

Thinking that Nandini knocked, "Manik..."

Manik looked at Nandini for a while then again looked back. She entered in and kept the coffee on Manik's side and was going back when Manik asked her to stop. She stopped abruptly.

"You want to say something?"

"Where did you go today?" Manik asked in a harsh tone. His eyes were spitting fire.

Nandini saw him keenly and was confused with him. But she somehow controlled herself and replied. "College."

"Where else?" He asked again in the same way.

Nandini thought in mind, "What did he mean by where else?"

"Cafe."

"Good. That means you did all this when I was not here. You can't stay without mixing with boys, right?" His tone was sarcastic. "What more I can expect from you? The girl who can forget the relationship of four years and move on with someone else. Then she can do this after marriage too."

This time she couldn't it anymore. She yelled angrily. "Stop it, Manik. I am not doing all this after marriage. You are doing it. Before marriage I was never in a relationship with anyone else apart from you. You can't think everyone to be like you."