Nandini's father nodded his head getting his point. "Okay but let Nandini be here for a few days more. She has come after a long time and I am not feeling like letting her go. Actually I'm not used to being without her and seeing her after so long, I want her to stay here for some more days."

Hearing him, Manik's heart sank. He was not at all feeling like going back alone. He didn't like the feeling of stating alone at home last night.

"Papa, don't worry. We will come again after a few days. Nandini can't miss her college and I also have office. I promise we will come soon. Then we'll stay here for some days."

Other side Nandini was really shocked seeing Manik's this kind behavior. She was unable to understand why Manik was so desperate to take her home. He should be happy that she is not around.

"Ohho, what have you done to Manik? He is not able to live a single day without you! You have come here yesterday only and he is already so desperate to take you back. It seems he had missed you a lot last night. What's the need of troubling him more? Go and get ready. I can see he is not gonna leave without you." Mukti whispered to Nandini and passed a teasing smile to her.

Nandini sighed and went to get ready. She knew Mukti was right. Manik would do what he was asking for. He won't leave without her. She didn't want the things to mess up. So, she made her father understand and came back with Manik.

But after coming back home everything again started to happen just the way it was.

The silence between them never changed.

After a few days Manik was in the washroom taking shower. His phone was continuously ringing. So, Nandini went to his room and picked up the call.

"Manik, where were you? I have been trying to call you from so long but you weren't not picking up the call. Are you okay? By the way will you meet me today or not?" Nandini heard a girl's voice from the other side.

"Manik is taking shower. Call after sometime." Nandini said calmly even though her heart was breaking. She couldn't believe that there was someone else in his life and he didn't love her anymore. That's why he has been behaving like this with her since their marriage. 

"Okay." She heard the cart reply from that person before she cut the call.

Nandini was about to keep the phone but before that only Manik came from back and snatched it from her.

"How dare you to touch my phone?" Manik shouted angrily. His eyes were spitting fire.

"Your phone was ringing continuously. I thought it must be something important. That's why..." Nandini couldn't complete her sentence before that only Manik spoke.

"Whatever it is, I don't care. Didn't I tell you already not to enter into my room without taking my permission? Then why did you come and receive my call? How dare you?" He yelled on her again.

This time Nandini too couldn't control herself. The phone call was already taking a toll on her and now Manik's behavior didn't help her at all. So, she shouted, "Yes, it was my fault that I picked up your call. How I would have known that it was your personal call? How I would have known that you have stooped so low that after being married also you have relation with other girls. You have started drinking. You have got down so low I didn't know that."

Nandini was about to say something more but before that only Manik slapped her hard. She was shocked with the sudden act of Manik. Nothing came out of her mouth. Her hands went to the place where he had hit her just a second back. She kept looking at him for a while.

"Don't you dare say anything about me. You are no one to tell what I will do and what not. Also you're no one to judge me when you're in the same boat. Just look at yourself before you tell me what I'm doing. Now get out of my room." Manik shouted.

Nandini ran out of his room wiping her tears. Entering her room Nandini locked the door from inside. Whole day she cried and cried.

She didn't cry because Manik slapped her. She cried because of of the new side of Manik. She was hurt because Manik was in relation with someone else. He didn't love her anymore.

From that day they stopped talking to each other completely. Nandini even stopped coming in front of Manik. She used to cook and keep that on table. Whenever Manik used to get time, he would have eaten.

Nandini was going away from Manik slowly. She was closing all the way of her to reach Manik. But that time only she got to know that she is not alone anymore. There is someone else too inside her who is growing slowly.

From last a few days, Nandini wasn't feeling well. So, she went to the doctor with Mukti. There she got to know that she is pregnant. She was not able to understand whether she should be happy or sad. It was a mixed feelings for her.

When Nandini got to know about the news of her being pregnant, Manik was out of town for a week for some office work. She thought to give the news to face to face. She was not sure how will Manik react. Will he be happy.

Now it was only wait for Manik's arrival.

Precap: Manik is back.

So, Nandini is back. Guess what will be Manik's reaction?

Will he accept or not?

Some more mystery to reveal. Excited?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Guys, check out my two new books "Billionaire's Amour" and "Yaariyan."

Bye.

27.02.2022