shyness pt 2

Third person P.O.V

It was a fake smile from the inside jungkook wanted to cry again. But he had to hold it in he had to show taehyung that he was strong. 'Oh what's the point he already knows that iam weak' jungkook thinks to himself. 'The day after tomorrow sports month starts' taehyung says. 'Really?' Jungkook asks. Taehyung nods. Jungkooks head is laying on taehyung's wet chest. 'Bunny you wanna go home or stay?' Hearing those words jungkook was happy that he was going home cuz then he could cry as much as he want with out anyone stopping him. 'G-go h-home' 'okay let's go' jungkook gets off taehyung's lap. 30 minutes later. 'Bye hyung and thanks again' 'No problem bye bunny' taehyung says as he smiles. Jungkook  turns around and  let's his tears fall he is back in his apartment now. Jungkook slides his back against his door and sits down. He takes off a bracelet and throws it 'w-why m-mom w-why D-dad W-what d-did i-i e-ever d-do? Maybe I was just a mistake' jungkook says while rubbing his eyes why did he say he wanted to go home but then if he wouldn't he wouldn't be able to cry. Jungkook went to his bedroom changed and went under covers he would sleep for 1 to 2 hours wake up cry he repeated the process all day.

The next day

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was in the hallway I was checking some emails I could feel girls looking at me smirking taking pic secretly. I look at entrance of the school gate I see jungkook I was in shock messy hair large hoodie jeans from yesturday and even shoelaces not tied bag on one shoulder sleeves covering his hands red eyes. 'Did he cry again?' I mumble to myself. He walks past me. 'Right after jungkook left yesturday I discussed about the sports month with the teachers green house team B dosent have a house incharge and jungkook is in that house they only have a captain and vise-captain' I whisper to myself. I walk to jungkooks class. 'Good morning class' everybody immediately stands up.

Everybody says good morning.  'Where is the captain and vise-captain of green house team B?' Team B students  sits except jungkook and a another student. 'Who is the captain?' I ask. 'Me' wonho says. 'Okay look class there is no extra teacher to incharge team B so I will incharge you jungkook and wonho I want a list of the players in recess time okay?' Everybody from team B smiles including jungkook. I signal jungkook to come here. He is following behind me. We reach the office I lock the door. 'Jungkook?' I say in a serious tone 'y-yes H-hyung?' 'Did you cry again after leaving yesturday?' I ask while walking towards him. 'N-no H-hyung w-what a-are you t-talking a-about?' His back hits the wall. 'Don't lie' I say while looking at him straight in the eyes. 'I-iam s-sorry H-hyung I wanted to let it a-all o-out y-yesturday' I pull him into a tight hug. 'Oh bunny didn't I tell you to forget about them?' 'I couldn't hyung I tried and tried they were stuck in my head' he say with a whimper. 'Hmm bunny how about you stay at my place tonight?' I ask. 'H-hyung i-i w-would love too' he says shyly. I smirk 'I love your shyness' 'h-hyungg s-stoppp' he says whining like a cute puppy. I fix his hair. 'Did you eat something?' I ask. 'Yes I had breakfast'. 'Good boy'.