I cursed myself for breaking her blind faith on me. I broke her really bad. How miserable and hurt she would have been feeling? The person she confided on was the same person who shattered her.

"He is my son and he is gonna believe to whatever I say" dad replied in challenging tone.

"Then you don't know your son. He is really intelligent and he can easily differentiate between your lie and my truth. Just wait and watch, Mr. King" she said in warning tone and left.

For ten minutes, we stood speechless. Her love and care for me. She felt the pain of my pathetic childhood but she never mentioned that to me. She trusted me the most but I hurt her.

"I don't deserve her" I murmured to myself.

"You truly don't deserve her but she loves you like a mad woman. So you are the only one she wants and deserves" Angel said smiling and I felt somewhat better hearing her.

I'm too selfish to leave her and she is too selfless to leave me.

I just have to find her.
With this new determination I turned to check other rooms but I stopped when I realised something.

"How do you know about her proofs? You never came here before" I asked her pointedly.  She rolled her eyes at me as if bored.

"The birthday letter. She asked me to take your help to reach her hideout and destroy the proofs before you or anyone else could reach them" she replied in mater of fact tone.

I left shaking my head at two stupid women in my life.

I opened the left door and what I saw, knocked out all the air out of my lungs. I admired everything in awe, mouth wide open. After that I composed myself and grinned like a chiseled cat, who got the biggest trophy of his life.

This seems like a music room. Drums, piano, guitar, violin, and other music instruments are here at center.
Everywhere it's my photo. Sleeping, laughing, smiling, frowning, pouting, smirking, business meeting photos, angry look, mischievous look. All pictures are candid. I don't know when she clicked but I feel like I'm on cloud nine. She loves me to infinity. And my love is nothing compared to her.

There are some photos of Aliana and I together. Where she is looking me admiringly and I'm eating something. Another picture, I'm sleeping shirtless and she is sleeping on my chest, smiling. In another picture, I'm looking at her lovingly and she is speaking something, looking happy.

This is our world. She and Me.

After looking for almost 1 hour, I went to right door and again I felt like, the floor beneath my feet slipped off.

There are paintings of mine. I'm surprised to see a painting of me sitting in my office, taking her interview. The first day we met.
So she was in love with me from the first day.

I moved forward and noticed a painting which I always wanted to see.

Me and Aliana, sitting on hood of the car. I have hugged her from behind and she is sitting between my legs with closed eyes and a peaceful smile.
On my arm, it's written  'My Star'.
I traced her facial features and the letters. My gaze felt at bottom.

"KK? " I whispered in shock. I took out the hankie she gave me on our first date. I traced the letters that are written in black on black hankie. 'KK'.

She is KK? Katherine Knight. KK?
Suddenly everything starts making sense.

Uncle Darry and Angel. Everything.

Flash back of the charity event in Paris
From chapter - who is she?

We met everyone at the party. Uncle Darry approached me  with Rebecca.

"Uncle Darry" I greeted him smiling.

"Xavier, my child" he hugged me affectionately.

Rebecca tried to touch me but My plus one pulled me back, glaring Rebecca.

"What's this event is about?" I ask Uncle Darry.

"It's about Amnesia patients. Here we not only  donate money but also  our address, name and no. The host says that, who so ever lost any member of their family can donate the lost person pics, name and year to let them meet their lost ones." Uncle Darry explains me.

"It's really a generous thought. What's the name of host?" I ask him because I wanna meet him personally.

"KK. Nobody knows who the person is. Just KK" he reply.

"Strange"  I said in low voice but the girl beside me tensed.

"I'm not feeling well. Can we go?" she asks nervously.

End of flash back

She was the KK. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Everything was crystal clear in front of my eyes but I was blinded in her love to protect her. In process of protecting her, I hurt her like hell.

"I'm doomed" I said baffling. Suddenly feeling nervous.

"That you are. You'll have to try every tactics in your power to get her back. You should be very scared bro. But first, let's find her" Angel said from behind, smirking at me.

"I fucked up pretty bad" I said disraughted, already feeling like I lost the battle.

"No cursing. Sista taught me never to swear or curse." Angel said seriously.

I grinned thinking of the times when her sweet and innocent 'Sista' cursed like a certified bitch.

Remembering our days when we were together, I felt like dragging her back from wherever the hell she is and hug her for my dear life. I miss her very badly.

Flash back from their first date. Chapter - Truth Unleash.

It's a promise ring. A black crystal diamond is placed in middle of the platinum band and inside the diamond, a silver color shinning eagle is embedded, having a star on it's left wing, close to his heart.

"It's a promise ring. I promise you, my feelings are never gonna change for you, no matter what. Although I can't promise that our life will be only hearts and flowers because hurdles are necessity in our journey. There will be ups and downs but I'll always love you Aliana" she gasp listening my last words "It's true, I always loved you and I always will. I love you and my feelings are intact."

End of flash back

I remember my promise and a new sense of determination washed over me.

Now it's my turn to break the hell to get her back.

We are meant to be forever.
.......................................................................
Old promises and new determination. But where is Aliana?