"No. I told you before, Aliana. But I can help you finding about her family. I have many network in business world" he offered but he is afraid. Maybe sacred that Aliana will consider his offer. But he knows, she won't because she asked it to keep as a secret at first place.

But why?

"No. Don't do that. I can't risk her life. She has amnesia so anyone can claim her his. It's a bad idea. She is happy with me. Thanks for your concern though" She replied abruptly and cut the call.

"She was always concerned about me. She just wanted me to see happy. Even I asked her to stop searching for my family but she said 'none can replace a family. You need your family to recover completely and they might be missing you very badly. Don't be selfish'. Sista was so selfless. I know she loved me more than anything so, she always thought about my happiness." I heard Angel speaking dreamily about Aliana.

"Her love is selfless" I said to myself and regretted every single second where I ignored her and treated her like a pest.

"She got you when you were 19, then why she had her suspicions at the age of 23? Why the time gap? " I asked her the question that kept ringing on my mind from starting.

"We met in an accident. I was in ambulance and she was way back to her home. She was driving recklessly and in order to avoid the accident she turned her car and hit a pole. We were admitted in same hospital. She woke up after a week and her first question was 'How's the patient who was in ambulance that night?'." Angel replied laughing humourlessly at her concern. But I know how my Aliana is. Are you sure? I shake my head feeling guilty at my behavior.

Angel continued "I was in coma for 4 years and you know what the shocking part is? There was not a single day, when she did't check on me . She skipped her classes, part time jobs and other important stuffs when doctor called her for any sort of improvement in my health. She is crazy for her loved ones. And I'm lucky to be one. After I gained my consciousness, she started her search for my family. I refused her several times because I always wanted to live with her but being the understanding person she is, she held charity events for amnesia patients. So that they can meet their families but her main moto was to find my family." I remember when she told me about her accident at the age of 19, so she met Angel in that accident.

She asked Samuel King.

She held charity events.

She asked for DNA test.

She did everything to find her family and I refused to even listen her. I'm such a bastard.

"One more video is left" Angel snapped me out of my self pitty.

She played the video.

Date :-  26 March 2019.

Exactly the day when we arrived back to New York from Italy. When I confronted dad in midnight.

In this video, camera is set at such a place from where I can clearly see both the faces. Dad and Aliana.

"You knew. You knew everything. About Sophia. The day I showed you her photos, I knew something is wrong and you are hiding something from me. I kept ignoring that feeling because never in my nightmares I would have dreamt of a father neglecting his daughter. But how can I forget the fact, when you destroyed Xavier's childhood. You were too busy to even notice your son, who was desperate for your attention. He was just a child Uncle Sam. How could you do that?" Aliana accused him, looking furious as if she'll destroy everything that comes in her way.

"You can't prove this to Xavier" Dad replied confidently but Aliana stood her ground . She scoffed, mocking his confidence.

"I have proofs against you but don't worry, I'm not gonna show that to Xavier because he'll trust even my words. He loves me enough to even trust my lies . He'll believe me without a second thought." She replied smirking.